Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Update 2022] Forge notes.
[Update 2022] Forge notes.
As my muse directs me in fiddling with wiki markup, I more or less managed to get something for the 2022 update done. Below is my shot at describing the Company organisation for what goes on at the Forge (suitably wikified).

Comments?

The inhabitants of [[Prometheus Forge] have to earn their livings somehow, and given the amount of ‘’stuff’’ they move they have businesses by which they organise things.

== ACP Engineering Company ==

ACP Engineering Company (a.k.a. A.E.C.) is the corporate entity [[A.C. Peters] originally created to market his/her products when first starting out. Now it exists as the holding and management company for everything the Forge crew put out.

It is wholly owned by [[A.C. Peters].

=== Prometheus Forge Industries ===

P.F.I. is the main business on the asteroid. This is the Research and Development business that most people think about when [[A.C. Peters|A.C.’s] name is mentioned.
[[A.C. Peters] holds 60% of the stock of the company under his/her control of A.E.C., the rest is equally split with the rest of the [[Prometheus Forge] crew.

=== Orion Computer Products ===

As business differentiated, [[A.C. Peters|A.C.] created this company to manage and sell her cyberneticsSirius Cybernetics Corporation having been taken by that point. It has expanded to include all the advanced electro-mechanical items now sold by the Forge, including drones, KoFen systems, Interwave systems and the like.
The company is 70% owned by A.E.C. and 30% owned and run by [[Lebia Maverick].

=== Peters Biomedical Company ===

This company manages the development, testing, and sale of the various medical technologies the crew of the Forge have developed. It is also the company that manages the treatment centre on the asteroid.
Peters Biomedical is a wholly owned subsidiary of P.F.I.

=== Gaia Pharmaceuticals, Ltd ===

Originally a name to put on the paperwork, Gaia Pharmaceuticals now manufactures and sells the various cosmetics and perfumes [[Greenpeace Crolis|Greenpeace] has developed.
[[Greenpeace Crolis|Greenpeace] owns 60% of the company, with A.E.C. owning 40%.

=== Crolis Flora Services ===

CFS manages and sells the plants and plant based products (for example vegetables) produced by Prometheus Forge. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of P.F.I.

=== Golden Bail Armaments, Ltd ===

This is [[Eddie|Eddie’s] company, which he uses to sell the various weapon systems he has developed. All customers are subject to stringent security checks, as demanded by [[A.C. Peters|A.C.]
G.B.A. is a wholly owned subsidiary of P.F.I.

=== Prometheus Forge Productions ===

Originally developed by [[Leonard da Quirm] to produce his Tower of Wonder TV show, it has now expanded to deal with the software used by the KoFen system and does further business as an effects house.
Prometheus Forge Productions is a wholly owned subsidiary of P.F.I.

=== Damogran Ship Yards ===

The next venture of [[Eddie], it is known for building the Simurgh corvette, the Singularity series of highly modular space ships for Hades Station, and the SV Deimos test bed for ‘’’’’’, as well as being the official producer of the F/A-37 Black Talon fighters and the MQ-44 Woodsman U.C.A.V.E.D.I.

=== MB Corporation ===

Established December 20, 2013, it is 30% owned by A.E.C. as part of a deal to manage several asteroids it claims. MB Corp was set up to construct ‘’’’’’. Currently it is in negotiations with several ‘Danelaw organisations and Countries.

==Notes==

{{Prometheus_Forge}}
[[Category:Companies]

Hmmmmm... The article format looks familiar. Don't feel straitjacketed by the format of the StellviaCorp article.

Speaking of which, is there any place in the corporate structure where ACP Engineering might want StellviaCorp to invest? Considering how close the two groups are, how often most folks occasionally need some ready cash, and how deep Noah's pockets are, StellviaCorp might own a small piece of one of the jointly-held companies...
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

The main problem in StellviaCorp investing in anything other than MB Corp is that A.E.C. operates in completely different fields to StellviaCorp. About the only other place is Damogran Ship Yards, but given StellviaCorp's access to Artemis that's highly unlikely.
(Prometheus Forge Productions is even worse, as I figure Kohran handles all her own special effects.)

Unless there's something people recon the Forge crew do that I haven't listed that might cross-over into StellviaCorp's sphere of influence.

If A.E.C or any of its subsidiaries licenses down on Terra Firma, the Knight Sabers will pay for their custom gear through Stingray Motors licensing various patents/components. The engineering team is then told to figure out what to do with them....

Yeah, they do, through Helios Holdings. Most of them are electronics/cybernetics related. Makes a rather nice nest egg and source of income.

Two things that didn't get on the list was Lebia running a bookmakers or a stockbrokers, or Kasumi opening a martial arts school (she already has enough problems with the Ninjas, although the image of battle butlers and ninja maids does have a certain appeal...)

Combat meido!
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012