Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[RFC] Trying to find a slot
[RFC] Trying to find a slot
I've posted my intro which gets me Up, and now the eternal question of "Now What?". I have a few ideas and a direction to go in, but I wanted to see if there was anyone still actively writing,  other than Dartz (whose ear I have been bending already), that I could tie into/work with/etc (delete as appropriate).

I figured a job as a courier would put food on the table in the meantime, and give me an excuse for why I might wind up somewhere. The wife is also wanting to join in, so that's one more possibly active writer.
RE: [RFC] Trying to find a slot
Well, I haven't been writing here lately (because I only have an idea for one more story, and it's the last Noah Scott story), but my usual characters are available for use as acquaintances or business contacts.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
(12-06-2023, 06:06 PM)robkelk Wrote: Well, I haven't been writing here lately (because I only have an idea for one more story, and it's the last Noah Scott story), but my usual characters are available for use as acquaintances or business contacts.

Much appreciated. I'll make sure to run any possible interactions with them past you first to make sure they read right.

Drez
Never thought I'd be here, but now that I am... what did I get myself into??!!
While I ran out of ideas fairly quickly (my muse has a serious case of ADOSD - Attention Deficit OH SHINEY Disorder) but I did create the Babylon 0.5 station made from a mined out asteroid, so that's a potential stop/pickup point for you. I believe I had it stationed at one of the (Earth-Moon) Legrange points, at this point I forget which.
(12-06-2023, 11:20 PM)Norgarth Wrote: While I ran out of ideas fairly quickly (my muse has a serious case of ADOSD - Attention Deficit OH SHINEY Disorder) but I did create the Babylon 0.5 station made from a mined out asteroid, so that's a potential stop/pickup point for you.  I believe I had it stationed at one of the (Earth-Moon) Legrange points, at this point I forget which.

Awesome, and yeah, I've read about it in the wiki... Skuld knows I've been reading that back to front, trying to burn all the details into my head, and usually have several tabs open when I'm writing to make sure it all hangs together logically (even with Wavium being involved).

Drez
(Rei has to keep me on track when it comes to 'Oh Shiny' moments too, so I feel your pain there)