Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arc 6773: Over Nine Thousand!
Arc 6773: Over Nine Thousand!
And here's my second Live server creation...

Arc Name: Over Nine Thousand!
Arc ID: 6773
Morality: Villainous
Creator: @Acyl
Difficulty Level: Moderate

Synopsis: Meet the Power Broker. He's the man with a plan. He's got a scheme to make you stronger! More POWERFUL! Mightier than the love child of Statesman and Recluse! No, really. And it doesn't involve a diet or exercise, either. C'mon, whadda ya say?

Estimated Time to Play: 10-25 minutes (One mission only, linear map)

Notes: This is a SINGLE mission. Map's a bit big, but easy to progress through in a straight line. Contains several optional boss fights, and quite a few surprises. But no real AVs or EBs - only ones used as non-combat hostages.
This is supposed to be comedy. Unless my writing fails, in which case it'll be tragedy instead. Does this work for you? Acyl wants to know. =D
-- Acyl
Works for me!
Kyou and I ran this mission with Precis (db scrapper) and Min. We LOVED it. Great dialogue, nice little random bits when you click on the glowies ( i like
the mp3 and bad fanfic one HA!). Oh, and as a bonus, Kyou and I both thought the security guys were kind of cute. Thanks for making them cute Acyl. :-) I
really think you need to do more with the Power Broker though. He's a great character and deserves more showtime. I rated it 5 stars.

This was actually part of a longer arc, but the original on Test was limited due to space constraints.
I made the decision to expand this one mission and publish as a stand-alone, which let me put everything I wanted in.
I am concerned there's too much in it right now...all the side bits might be distracting. On the other hand, it is possible to run through this mission without triggering everything. I dunno? =P
The Power Broker was invented for this version; the original arc used an entirely different contact...one which I wasn't satisfied with. Glad that worked.
-- Acyl