Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arc 12612: A Fox in the Henhouse
Arc 12612: A Fox in the Henhouse
The much-promised Lady Nogitsune Strike Force.

Quite frankly, the First mish is EASY as hell for the suggested range of 40-45, but Story wise, Tsoo fit better for the arc than Carnies.

And as a suggestion, load up on Insps before entering the Finale.
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll

Okay, played through this arc in-between watching Firefly again, so I may be forgetting some things:
Mish 1: Easy, simple chaos with my full 'Bot team.
Mish 2: Didn't find the ninja in this one, but remembered that you had one here on test. Did I simply not look hard enough?
Mish 3: ... can't for the life of me remember this one.
Mish 4: I saw over Legendary Chat that X already said most of my comments on this one. As soon as the Kunoichi/Rikti fights broke out, and I saw that I could attack them, I realized the end point for this arc.
Mish 4: Tracking down the three Lieutenants was linear enough. However: As soon as I'd killed the last one, Lady Nogi appeared in the same room. After a prolonged beatdown, I found I still had "Meet with Lady Nogitsune" as a quest objective, which led me to exploring the map back to the beginning, where Nogi thought I hadn't fought her yet. Maybe switch the locations of the two Nogis? Or make the second one only appear after the first is down?

Anyway, the first Lady Nogitsune I met (The one meant to be last) was a amazingly hard fight. It was very, very fun though.

Good Arc, Foxboy!

unfuck mish 3, the indicator is borked.

mish 3 ambush at the end SUCKS, tag mish complete onto the kill-av instead of the final get-out, I missed it, that sucked.

6 people on team for mish 4, I was hoping for an AV 8 (
"No can brain today. Want cheezeburger."
From NGE: Nobody Dies, by Gregg Landsman
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5579457/1/NGE_Nobody_Dies

See this is another mish that borked between test and live. I will take the suggestions under advisement.
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll