Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arc 59436: To Aid the Future
Arc 59436: To Aid the Future
My first effort. Spent all day on it. Three mission arc, please tear it apart for me?

Arc Name: To Aid the Future

Arc ID: 59436

Morality: Nuetral

Creator: @Niteflier

Difficulty Level: Easy to Moderate

Synopsis:

Have you ever wondered who's going to take your place when you retire? How about a chance to teach a few things, (Or gain a few favors) with a few
youngsters?

Estimated Time to Play: 20-30 Min
Played it.
I just ran through this with Bella;

I enjoyed the mission a great deal - it was tightly written and had a nice feel - I particularly liked the 'don't eat me' amateur villainess.
The first mission was a little long - that particular map does not lend itself well to defeat all (especially with patrols.)

Four stars - I enjoyed it; and this if my foremost qualification is rating missions.

To tell the truth, all three of the toons in the arc are mine, and I tend to play them like they are in the arc. Its was just easier for me to take them,
copy/paste, and go, than to make up whole cloth...

EDIT: Changed first mish to defeat boss + last room, instead of kill all.

You sure you edited the server copy, and not your local one? Or did the the change not propagate or somethin'? 'cause I'm running the first mission
now, as I type this, and it's still a defeat all. 'Defeat all Outcasts', 'Clear the ship of Outcasts!' as the objectives.

Is there some mistake, or is there some weirdness with the server? You may wanna check on that.

More comments when I finish the rest of the arc.

EDIT: Final mission's objective text is simply 'Rescue Ally' or something like that - I forget exactly what it was, but it definitely said
'Ally' in the singular when there are three of 'em. You may wanna look into that. Far as I know, objective nav text does stack if two or more
objectives have the exact same nav text - they combine into one - but perhaps the plural text is not correctly defined here.

Brahela's rescue text is 'Wella now. Lets get cracking', are 'Wella' and 'Lets' typos?
-- Acyl