Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some build advice?
Some build advice?
for anyone who has a MA/INV Scrapper - or just /INV Scrapper period. I want some help in reviving a semi-retired character.

Lora Doubet was my first level 50. And I had a lot of fun with playing her, but then ED hit, then global defense nerf... I got her to level 50, but she was
almost completely shelved after that, except to get new zone, monster, and event badges.

I'd like to revive her and make her build viable. So I'd like some help. This is her current build and I've only ever used one respec on her.

First off, I know that by current standards, she's VERY gimped. (No dull pain, for starters. I was playing to concept before all the invulnerability nerfs,
and as a full body cyborg, I wasn't sure how to justify a self heal. Since then, I look at it less as actual -damage- taken, and more as "Stun"
damage, (Like in Champions) so conceptually, I no longer have a problem with it. )

So first - some screenshots, including her current build. (I don't know exactly the order the powers and slots were taken in, that was a LONG time ago.)

[Image: LORA_DOUBET_COH_BIO.jpg]

[Image: Lora_Doubet_Main_Build.jpg][Image: Lora_Doubet_pool_build.jpg][Image: Lora_Doubet_epic_build.jpg]

Things I'd like to keep -

Both Superspeed and Superleap. (Though if I must, I'll lose Superspeed.)

Focused Accuracy (Possibly conserver power, but I'm willing to drop that. But Focused Accuracy is MANDATORY)

Things I'm definitely getting rid of include Crippling Axe Kick.

Other than that, everything else is negotiable.

Any ideas?

*Edit: Here's a preliminary powers list that I did. I don't have current "build software" so this was just jotted on notepad as I went
partially through the respec and then backed out. I don't have slots listed yet.

Level 1: Thunder Kick, Resist Physical Damage

Level 2: Storm Kick

Level 3:

Level 4: Temp Invulnerability

Level 5:

Level 6: Dull Pain

Level 7:

Level 8: Crane Kick

Level 9:

Level 10: Cobra Strike

Level 11:

Level 12: Combat Jumping

Level 13:

Level 14: Superleap

Level 15:

Level 16: Unyielding

Level 17:

Level 18: Hurdle

Level 19:

Level 20: Health

Level 21:

Level 22: Stamina

Level 23:

Level 24: Boxing

Level 25:

Level 26: Tough

Level 27:

Level 28: Dragon's Tail

Level 29:

Level 30: Invincibility

Level 31:

Level 32: Eagles Claw

Level 33:

Level 34:

Level 35: Focus Chi

Level 36:

Level 37:

Level 38: Unstoppable

Level 39:

Level 40:

Level 41: Focused Accuracy

Level 42:

Level 43:

Level 44: Resist Elements

Level 45:

Level 46:

Level 47: Tough Hide

Level 48:

Level 49: Resist Energies

Level 50:

Two L50 'basic' IOs will run you into the early stages of ED. I never use more than that, personally, except in Health or Stamina where every little bit is desperately needed. Even for them, three is the most that's reasonable.
Resist Energies is, IMHO, worth having. Three slots in all of the auto-resists, two for 'real' resistance and one for Impervium Armor: Psi Resist. Five in Unyielding and Temporary Invulnerability. I'd use sets in the latter - your choice balancing cost and result - but ordinary IOs should be fine, split evenly between Resist and Endurance, with the fifth slot going to another two Psi Resists. Tough Hide gets two pure defenses unless you luck across some valuable Defense Set unique like LotG's recharge reduction one, in which case, add the needed slot. Invincibility... your current slotting would work, actually, though personally I'd go with two Ends rather than having a recharge in there.
Super Speed should be easy enough to keep; Brightsky has Flight and Fighting, after all, though admittedly I've passed on Cobra Strike, Focus Chi and Unstoppable.
Basically, shift slots from attacks to defenses, then IOs all around, would be my advice.
===========

===============================================
"V, did you do something foolish?"
"Yes, and it was glorious."

Quote:Two L50 'basic' IOs will run you into the early stages of ED.

Thee L50 Set IO Triples will run you into the early stages of ED.. on three attributes.

Logan, spend some time rapping with Terrence on slotting - he's pimped out his SS/Inv Tank, and turned Lady Valiance's into a low-rent MONSTER, so he's got some experience on this.
"No can brain today. Want cheezeburger."
From NGE: Nobody Dies, by Gregg Landsman
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5579457/1/NGE_Nobody_Dies

Ok, first of all, www.cohplanner.com has the latest version of Mids' Hero Designer and Suckerpunch's Online Planner. Suckerpunch's planner needs no download - it's a web-based application. Very useful if at work. =)
Mids is my preferred builder nowadays, because it includes IO sets and recipes.
Anyway, here's my thoughts. Looking at your build currently, my feeling is you have too many attacks. The recharge on MA attacks is pretty low, meaning you don't need so many to keep up a consistent damage output. Fewer attacks will do.
The tohit buff from Invincibility and Focused Accuracy also means you can afford to slot your individual attacks for recharge or endurance reduction, rather than accuracy. It seems you already know this, but it bears stating again.
I do not believe in slotting endurance reduction in toggles, aside from ones with very high cost, such as Focused Accuracy. For things like Temp Invul, Invincibility, etc, I prefer to slot other things. You get greater returns slotting your attacks and click powers for endrec than trying to reduce the toggle cost...toggles generally aren't all that expensive, unless you have loads. What hurts you is the bigger chunks of endurance spent on activating click powers, not the small constant drain.
Flurry is an absolutely awful attack, and should be skipped unless you really really want it for concept reasons. Hasten is better. That said, while I like Hasten as a power, I loathe the special effect on most characters, so...
I do not think that Resist Energies and Resist Elements are worthwhile. It's not worth the power choice to me. Your milage may vary.
As Valles and Wire point out, quite correctly, there's no real point in slotting more than two or three enhancements of a kind in one power - don't four-slot something for the same attribute. Also, it really is worth in set IOs. If you don't build a full set, and just slot a power full of IOs from different sets - you can max out boosts for a few different areas on one power, as Wire points out. I highly recommend this if you have some time to tinker. The Mids' planner is good for this, it shows you a running total of enhancement percentage output.
Finally, here's my take on it, using just SOs:
Hero Plan by Mids' Hero Designer 1.40
http://www.cohplanner.com/
Level 50 Technology Scrapper
Primary Power Set: Martial Arts
Secondary Power Set: Invulnerability
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Fitness
Power Pool: Leaping
Power Pool: Fighting
Ancillary Pool: Body Mastery
Hero Profile:
Level 1: Storm Kick -- Acc(A), Dmg(3), Dmg(5), Dmg(11), RechRdx(15), EndRdx(34)
Level 1: Resist Physical Damage -- ResDam(A), ResDam(40), ResDam(42)
Level 2: Temp Invulnerability -- ResDam(A), ResDam(3), ResDam(7)
Level 4: Dull Pain -- Heal(A), Heal(5), Heal(7), RechRdx(13), RechRdx(19), RechRdx(46)
Level 6: Hasten -- RechRdx(A), RechRdx(9), RechRdx(19)
Level 8: Crane Kick -- Acc(A), Dmg(9), Dmg(11), Dmg(13), RechRdx(23), EndRdx(34)
Level 10: Focus Chi -- RechRdx(A), RechRdx(15), RechRdx(43)
Level 12: Swift -- Run(A)
Level 14: Super Speed -- Run(A)
Level 16: Unyielding -- ResDam(A), ResDam(17), ResDam(17)
Level 18: Health -- Heal(A)
Level 20: Stamina -- EndMod(A), EndMod(21), EndMod(21)
Level 22: Crippling Axe Kick -- Acc(A), Dmg(23), Dmg(25), Dmg(25), RechRdx(37), EndRdx(39)
Level 24: Combat Jumping -- Jump(A)
Level 26: Dragon's Tail -- Acc(A), Dmg(27), Dmg(27), Dmg(31), RechRdx(31), EndRdx(37)
Level 28: Invincibility -- DefBuff(A), DefBuff(29), DefBuff(29), ToHit(31), ToHit(43), ToHit(43)
Level 30: Super Jump -- Jump(A)
Level 32: Eagles Claw -- Acc(A), Acc(33), Dmg(33), Dmg(33), RechRdx(34), RechRdx(37)
Level 35: Boxing -- Acc(A), Dmg(36), Dmg(36), Dmg(36), EndRdx(40), RechRdx(40)
Level 38: Unstoppable -- ResDam(A), ResDam(39), ResDam(39)
Level 41: Tough -- ResDam(A), ResDam(42), ResDam(42)
Level 44: Focused Accuracy -- ToHit(A), ToHit(45), ToHit(45), EndRdx(45), EndRdx(46), EndRdx(46)
Level 47: Conserve Power -- RechRdx(A), RechRdx(48), EndRdx(48), EndRdx(48), EndRdx(50)
Level 49: Tough Hide -- DefBuff(A), DefBuff(50), DefBuff(50)
------------
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Critical Hit

| Copy & Paste this data into Mids' Hero Designer to view the build |
|-------------------------------------------------------------------|
|MxDz;1493;599;800;|
|>-JEDVU/TU`4Q^_6C8X]4B9C@#`8#P.1"N]4-(0'34A80F3QE;J4TU;AW?@!|
|?&XWR08P?;I[3^R_)KKZSR?Z_]=]SSCWGWK;]Z:0HQ.TX8=B]Z@3,8R"#?D;|
|T;O^_UKX?"%$(L)`^Z;>E):;>=('(=KWL81.'RW;,3^5[ZH;1/_8?/%&SJ7KN='0.|
|O5O9"#]R$[^Y,_[?
-- Acyl

Just a quick one - Invincibility, I'd slot Luck Of The Gambler: Defense (25.5%), and LOTG: Defense/Increased Recharge Speed (15.9%/7.5% global recharge
boost), then Serendipity Defense (23.2%), and Serendipity Defense/Endurance (14.5%, 24.1%),

netting you 79.1% +def pre-ED, 7.5% recharge boost, 14% regen (in four slots!)

vs 25.5% x3 Generic DefBuff IO = 76.5% +def

Now, the ToHit numbers suck on that particular piece of calculus - does Invincibility take ToHit sets?

I do believe it does.
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll

Then tossing Adjusted Targetting To-Hit(42%) and Adjusted Targetting To Hit/Endrec (26.5%/26.5%) into the last two slots brings us up to

79.1% +def pre-ED, 68.5% ToHit, 26.5% End Rec, 7.5% recharge boost, 14% regen, 2% global Damage, 68.5% ToHit, 26.5% End Rec

I'm not sure how Invincibility works - is it a toggle? If so, swap out the ToHit/EndRec for Gaussian's ToHit and Gaussian's Chance for Buildup for
a juicy occasional free buildup proc (this doesn't proc enough for me to bother with it under normal circumstances)

Invincibility is a toggle, yes. It adds to Defense and ToHit proportional to the number (0 to 10) of enemies around. It does take Gaussian's BU Proc, but
as Terr tested it out, it didn't work as expected. I think it might have proc'd once on activation but not after. Good luck regardless.
---

The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."

>Analects: Book V, Chaper XXVI

Okay, I've done my respec (Used the current free one). Took your advice into consideration and made the following build. Tested it out a little bit, seems
to work alright.

Still can't STAND having haste on this character, so I went with Flurry again even though it is a bad attack. But didn't waste more than what I thought
would be the bare minimum useful slots on it. I figured that damage wasn't going to be improved much at all, but maybe if it had a chance to stun
occasionally, then maybe it might come in handy on rare occasions.

It's odd not having "enough" attacks. But the cycle time is low enough that I don't seem to miss it that badly. And my accolades (Sands of Mu
and Nemesis Staff) should cover the holes should I get debuffed. What I'm left with are the most powerful attacks. It really feels like she has a different
fighting style than Cyberman 8 now, where before they pretty much had nearly identical attack chains. Having Punch from the boxing pool in there is
interesting. It has a sound effect that is very low-key compared to the other attacks. I have to keep looking at the damage to confirm that, yes, it IS in fact
doing about as much damage as Thunder Kick would.

I'm not used to having Dull pain in the mix. I imagine I'm going to forget to use it at first. But when I do use it, it's very good.

What I'm going to need to do is start getting IO sets in there now. Particularly stuff like what Valles suggested in regards to Psi resist.

[Image: Lora_Doubet_Main_Build_2.jpg]

[Image: Lora_Doubet_pool_build_2.jpg]

I'm no expert on matters... I've got a MA/ Stalker and a stalled INV/ tanker but I do have some experience working slotting toons. Also it seem like a challenge... slotting an existing toon to the same or better performance using IOs.

Now in the build below, I've followed your build, just I don't know what level you put which slot where so ignore that aspect of it. Also feel free to ignore all this advise - this is just one suggestion. It it the best suggestion? No. I don't really believe in Min/Max builds, and I don't know how deep your pockets are.
About this build. When I was going through it, I did a combination of set slotting and franken-slotting. The set slotting was primarily looking for end bonus hence the use of Impervium Armor and Brusing Blow. And you'll be surprised what you can get out of frakenslotting attacks. Crane Kick is one nice example... Frakenslotting allows you to get an extra 3 or 4 slots worth out of the power.
How to obtain the IOs. I know I'm probably preaching to the converted, but given that I've splashed Mako's Bite: Acc/Dam around in the build, I'd better mention this. For the most part if not all, this build would be best if you get the recipes and salvage and then crafted the IOs. Last time I checked the recipe was floating from 50k-250k, while the completed IO sells any from 1-2 mil. Even factoring in construction and salvage costs there is a bit of a difference. So put a lowball bid on a recipe and wait a day or so, and then if it doesn't come off, up it to a higher amount and wait a bit... and before you know it, you will have your recipe/IO. (And now you know how I've been earning a little side money on the markets with the little racket I've had going...)
Now onto the actual build itself...
Hero Plan by Mids' Hero Designer 1.40
http://www.cohplanner.com/
Lora: Level 50 Technology Scrapper
Primary Power Set: Martial Arts
Secondary Power Set: Invulnerability
Power Pool: Leaping
Power Pool: Fitness
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Fighting
Ancillary Pool: Body Mastery
Hero Profile:
Level 1: Storm Kick
  • (A) Bruising Blow - Damage/Recharge: Level 30
  • (3) Bruising Blow - Damage/Endurance: Level 30
  • (5) Focused Smite - Accuracy/Endurance/Recharge: Level 40
  • (15) Crushing Impact - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance: Level 50
  • (39) Mako's Bite - Accuracy/Damage: Level 50
  • (40) Crushing Impact - Damage/Endurance/Recharge: Level 50
Level 1: Resist Physical Damage
  • (A) Resist Damage IO: Level 50
  • (3) Resist Damage IO: Level 50
  • (11) Resist Damage IO: Level 50
Level 2: Temp Invulnerability
  • (A) Impervium Armor - Resistance: Level 40
  • (7) Impervium Armor - Resistance/Endurance: Level 40
  • (11) Impervium Armor - Resistance/Recharge: Level 40
  • (29) Impervium Armor - Resistance/Endurance/Recharge: Level 40
  • (37) Steadfast Protection - Resistance/+Def 3%: Level 30
Level 4: Dull Pain
  • (A) Doctored Wounds - Heal: Level 50
  • (5) Doctored Wounds - Heal/Endurance: Level 50
  • (7) Doctored Wounds - Endurance/Recharge: Level 50
  • (29) Doctored Wounds - Heal/Recharge: Level 50
  • (36) Doctored Wounds - Heal/Endurance/Recharge: Level 50
  • (37) Doctored Wounds - Recharge: Level 50
Level 6: Combat Jumping
  • (A) Jumping
Level 8: Crane Kick
  • (A) Bruising Blow - Damage/Endurance: Level 30
  • (9) Bruising Blow - Damage/Recharge: Level 30
  • (9) Focused Smite - Accuracy/Endurance/Recharge: Level 40
  • (15) Crushing Impact - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge: Level 50
  • (36) Mako's Bite - Accuracy/Damage: Level 50
  • (43) Crushing Impact - Damage/Endurance/Recharge: Level 50
Level 10: Swift
  • (A) Run Speed
Level 12: Focus Chi
  • (A) Recharge Reduction
  • (13) Recharge Reduction
  • (13) HamiO:Membrane Exposure
Level 14: Super Jump
  • (A) Jumping
Level 16: Unyielding
  • (A) Impervium Armor - Resistance: Level 40
  • (17) Impervium Armor - Resistance/Endurance: Level 40
  • (17) Impervium Armor - Resistance/Recharge: Level 40
  • (19) Impervium Armor - Resistance/Endurance/Recharge: Level 40
  • (23) Steadfast Protection - Resistance/Endurance: Level 30
Level 18: Health
  • (A) Healing IO: Level 50
  • (19) Healing IO: Level 50
  • (25) Healing
Level 20: Stamina
  • (A) Endurance Modification
  • (21) Endurance Modification
  • (21) Endurance Modification
Level 22: Crippling Axe Kick
  • (A) Mako's Bite - Accuracy/Damage: Level 50
  • (23) Crushing Impact - Damage/Endurance/Recharge: Level 50
  • (45) Smashing Haymaker - Damage/Endurance/Recharge: Level 35
  • (46) Touch of Death - Damage/Endurance/Recharge: Level 40
  • (46) Enfeebled Operation - Accuracy/Immobilize/Recharge: Level 50
  • (46) Enfeebled Operation - Endurance/Immobilize: Level 50
Level 24: Flurry
  • (A) Stupefy - Accuracy/Endurance: Level 50
  • (25) Stupefy - Accuracy/Stun/Recharge: Level 50
Level 26: Dragon's Tail
  • (A) Cleaving Blow - Accuracy/Recharge: Level 50
  • (27) Cleaving Blow - Damage/Endurance: Level 50
  • (27) Multi Strike - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance: Level 50
  • (33) Multi Strike - Damage/Endurance/Recharge: Level 50
  • (37) Scirocco's Dervish - Damage/Recharge: Level 50
Level 28: Invincibility
  • (A) Defense Buff
  • (31) Defense Buff IO: Level 50
  • (31) Defense Buff IO: Level 50
  • (31) To Hit Buff IO: Level 50
  • (33) To Hit Buff IO: Level 50
Level 30: Super Speed
  • (A) Run Speed
Level 32: Eagles Claw
  • (A) Crushing Impact - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge: Level 50
  • (33) Bruising Blow - Damage/Endurance: Level 30
  • (34) Bruising Blow - Damage/Recharge: Level 30
  • (34) Crushing Impact - Damage/Endurance/Recharge: Level 50
  • (34) Stupefy - Accuracy/Stun/Recharge: Level 50
  • (36) Stupefy - Endurance/Stun: Level 50
Level 35: Boxing
  • (A) Bruising Blow - Damage/Endurance: Level 30
  • (40) Bruising Blow - Damage/Recharge: Level 30
  • (40) Crushing Impact - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance: Level 50
  • (48) Crushing Impact - Damage/Endurance/Recharge: Level 50
  • (50) Mako's Bite - Accuracy/Damage: Level 50
Level 38: Unstoppable
  • (39) Resist Damage IO: Level 50
  • (39) Resist Damage IO: Level 50
Level 41: Focused Accuracy
  • (A) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - To Hit Buff/Recharge/Endurance: Level 50
  • (42) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - Recharge/Endurance: Level 50
  • (42) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - To Hit Buff/Endurance: Level 50
  • (42) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - Chance for Build Up: Level 50
  • (43) Adjusted Targeting - To Hit Buff/Endurance/Recharge: Level 50
  • (43) Adjusted Targeting - To Hit Buff/Endurance: Level 50
Level 44: Tough
  • (A) Resist Damage
  • (45) Resist Damage
  • (45) Resist Damage
Level 47: Resist Energies
  • (48) Resist Damage IO: Level 50
  • (48) Resist Damage IO: Level 50
Level 49: Tough Hide
  • (A) Kismet - Accuracy +6%: Level 30
  • (50) Gift of the Ancients - Defense: Level 40
  • (50) Gift of the Ancients - Defense/Endurance: Level 40
------------
Level 1: Brawl
  • (A) Empty
Level 1: Sprint
  • (A) Empty
Level 2: Rest
  • (A) Empty
Level 1: Critical Hit
------------
Set Bonus Totals:
  • +2% DamageBuff(Smashing) for 10.8 seconds (Non-resistible)
      Effect does not stack from same caster
  • +2% DamageBuff(Lethal) for 10.8 seconds (Non-resistible)
  • +2% DamageBuff(Fire) for 10.8 seconds (Non-resistible)
  • +2% DamageBuff(Cold) for 10.8 seconds (Non-resistible)
  • +2% DamageBuff(Energy) for 10.8 seconds (Non-resistible)
  • +2% DamageBuff(Negative) for 10.8 seconds (Non-resistible)
  • +2% DamageBuff(Toxic) for 10.8 seconds (Non-resistible)
  • +2% DamageBuff(Psionic) for 10.8 seconds (Non-resistible)
  • +3% Defense(Smashing) to Self for 10.3 seconds [Ignores Enhancements & Buffs]
  • +3% Defense(Lethal) to Self for 10.3 seconds [Ignores Enhancements & Buffs]
  • +3% Defense(Fire) to Self for 10.3 seconds [Ignores Enhancements & Buffs]
  • +3% Defense(Cold) to Self for 10.3 seconds [Ignores Enhancements & Buffs]
  • +3% Defense(Energy) to Self for 10.3 seconds [Ignores Enhancements & Buffs]
  • +3% Defense(Negative) to Self for 10.3 seconds [Ignores Enhancements & Buffs]
  • +6.75% Defense(Psionic) to Self for 10.8 seconds [Ignores Enhancements & Buffs]
  • +3% Defense(Melee) to Self for 10.3 seconds [Ignores Enhancements & Buffs]
  • +3% Defense(Ranged) to Self for 10.3 seconds [Ignores Enhancements & Buffs]
  • +3% Defense(AoE) to Self for 10.3 seconds [Ignores Enhancements & Buffs]
  • +4.5 Max Endurance to Self for 10.8 seconds [Ignores Enhancements & Buffs]
  • +5% Enhancement(RunSpeed) to Self for 10.3 seconds [Ignores Enhancements & Buffs]
  • +5% Enhancement(FlySpeed) to Self for 10.3 seconds [Ignores Enhancements & Buffs]
  • +5% Enhancement(JumpHeight) to Self for 10.3 seconds [Ignores Enhancements & Buffs]
  • +5% Enhancement(JumpSpeed) to Self for 10.3 seconds [Ignores Enhancements & Buffs]
  • +5% Enhancement(RechargeTime) to Self for 10.3 seconds [Ignores Enhancements & Buffs]
  • +3% Enhancement(Immobilize) to Self for 10.3 seconds [Ignores Enhancements & Buffs]
  • +4% Enhancement(Heal) to Self for 10.3 seconds [Ignores Enhancements & Buffs]
  • +25.1 HP (1.87%) HitPoints to Self for 10.8 seconds [Ignores Enhancements & Buffs]
  • +MezResist(Immobilize) 8.8% to Self for 10.3 seconds [Ignores Enhancements & Buffs]
  • +MezResist(Sleep) 1.65% to Self for 10.3 seconds [Ignores Enhancements & Buffs]
  • +MezResist(Terrorized) 2.2% to Self for 10.3 seconds [Ignores Enhancements & Buffs]
  • +19.5% (0.33 End/sec) Recovery to Self for 10.3 seconds [Ignores Enhancements & Buffs]
  • +1.26% Resistance(Fire) to Self for 10.8 seconds [Ignores Enhancements & Buffs]
  • +1.26% Resistance(Cold) to Self for 10.8 seconds [Ignores Enhancements & Buffs]
  • +1.26% Resistance(Toxic) to Self for 10.8 seconds [Ignores Enhancements & Buffs]
  • +1.26% Resistance(Psionic) to Self for 10.8 seconds [Ignores Enhancements & Buffs]

| Copy & Paste this data into Mids' Hero Designer to view the build |
|MxDz;1421;700;1400;HEX;|
|78DAA593594F135114C7EFB453A6942E944ACB0EA585B216EA93820659C4105B698|
|4181F946628176852679A99C1D0378CAFBE9818A35112E383CB47307E3653CF72DB|
|047C74D2FE7FEDB9E7DC39FFBB94CEB7C2425CAC092DBA59375DB7B25775CC46433|
|AA17D593DB5ECBA7DD2D48BB6631A4288E1F660A524EB52E64BA6E3D5CC7A65DDF1|
|DC89CED8963C96962BF33BD6CBB3BA251DF3B056AF79CDF88E752A1D6979F9F68F7|
|0D9B6EBF9A2341B35EB84FF6CD73C4BBA6E88FEEC35A43C8AA8F8C9A90759F1FB8D|
|5A35BF611F352B25D3F5A4D31C80BE66E1FB1E1BA4A715100F00A3C2B74DD09F027|
|2227A042888E963424E1256B14AA32A9F58A0908F1162DC81048D13746D46C389BA|
|B284D014612447C8A6347CD75D48F7AB2EFCBB1ACEA03F24741509232542E611215|
|B2624A12AC055221005E87EF11162869AC9602341B615547EAAD46086FDCCB19F00|
|947473BBA23BC1337D80580FCFE4EB89732CDCE60A33053911D5414475B006B198B|
|21E63EBBD6CBD97ADF7B1F56492AC1B901E574B19CF52377D8C81104F18848C84CA|
|487471ECC6357E829C7E65BB9FAD25D9DAC22E60522C1E90FBC577B4728B6F0969A|
|84A7195967A45A181D784CF3032C823FAA04D130DBD607884893342F69CB00EE9C3|
|B4DF2D7D58E796C6C668A88D9B5CC6C818689DD76D54ADF725C4C6958571DEA409D|
|EC0346F609A0DA5B9C3CC054133D01D373AC9E9394ECFF1C15DE2AA022FCA26A44F|
|A94D9DE2A33A7D05FB700C67541733DF7C189AFDCEF8C1F84998FBC2F84AF0C3B4F|
|36A8BE6FBD8CFC235DE839CBCCAC9F3CB96AE6003129655C2F21FF25008D25129E8|
|7C67F4CE5D850F3CA2F84FA4ACAB8B09118D22E37AE7AEFED7F32BDC7E57F7633C9|
|9FB2865942728CF509EA31CA0982887285594D6EF4E75EC1636741B65056515E50D|
|261978DD7A50C2281194284A0CA517258192441942B94469FD0571D3EED4|

A few numbers (hope this works) to back up my case taken from Mids. The numbers in brackets is the percentage boost from the enhancements. So without further do, the numbers...
Power Name        Damage          End Use        Recharge        Accuracy
Storm Kick (old)  177.6 (102.84%) 5.25 (33.30%)  4.61s (25.06%)  125.6% (42.40%)
Storm Kick (new)  172.4 (67.00%)  3.85 (82.11%)  3.59s (62.25%)  147.3% (67.00%)
Crane Kick (old)  253.6 (94.93%)  7.65 (33.30%)  7.5s (33.30%)   125.6% (42.40%)
Crane Kick (new)  256.0 (96.86%)  6.28 (62.25%)  5.49s (82.11%)  147.3% (67.00)
C. Axe Kick (old) 212.2 (94.93%)  8.53           8s              117.6% (33.30%)
C. Axe Kick (new) 200.2 (83.82%)  4.64 (83.82%)  4.35s (79.05%)  130.3% (47.70%)
Drag. Tail (old)  129.4 (94.93%)  9.75 (33.30%)  14s             117.6% (33.30%)
Drag. Tail (new)  127.3 (91.78%)  7.70 (68.90%)  7.83s (73.78%)  130.3% (47.70%)
Eagles Claw (old) 329.8 (99.08%)  11.90          9.0s (33.30%)   117.6% (33.30%)
Eagles Claw (new) 305.6 (84.31%)  7.00 (69.45%)  6.36s (83.82%)  125.6% (42.40%)
------------
Power Name        Damage          End Use        Recharge        Accuracy
Furry (old)       76.7            5.46           3s              112% (33%)
Furry (new)       76.7            4.32 (26.50%)  2.38s (21.20%)  124.1% (47.7%)
Boxing (old)      98.3 (94.93%)   3.32 (33.30%)  2.5s            112% (33.30%)
Boxing (new)      99.3 (96.86%)   2.69 (64.15%)  1.69s (42.95%)  124.1% (42.95%)
------------
Power Name        Resist          End Use/s      Recharge
RPD               8.91% (58.48%)
Temp Invul. (old) 36.5% (62.30%)  0.18 (42.40%)  2s
Temp Invul. (new) 35.7% (58.53%)  0.18 (43.43%)  1.39s (43.43%)
Unyielding (old)  (61.48%)        0.2 (33.3)     10s
Unyielding (new)  (58.53%)        0.16 (65.18%)  6.97s (43.43%)
Unstoppable       83.2% (58.48%)
Tough             17.6% (56.00%)
Resist Energies   8.91% (58.48%)
Power Name        Defense         To Hit
Invincibility     (57.65%)        (49.70%)
Tough Hide (old)  5.94% (58.48%)
Tough Hide (new)  5.16% (37.70%)
Power Name        Healing         End Use        Recharge        
Dull Pain (old)   78.5% (96.35%)  10.4           184.7s (94.93%)
Dull Pain (new)   80.6% (97.49%)  5.98 (73.78%)  177.8s (97.49%)
------------
Power Name        To Hit          End Use/s      Recharge
Focused Acc.(old) +31.2%(56.00%)  0.60 (94.93%)  10s  
Focused Acc.(new) +30.8%(54.16%)  0.59 (98.28%)  5.92s (68.90%)

So what does the above wall of text actually mean? Well... compare the End usage, the recharge times. The new build is quicker and costs less to attack. Then have a look at the Damage. It doesn't pack quite as powerful as punch as before but its only a little down. Look at the accuracy. Its got better accuracy.
As you can see from the above break-down, you really don't need Hasten (70% recharge), you can get blazingly fast just as is, with a end use discount tossed in.  And I didn't really try to Frankenslot the /INV side of the build. And you can get good mileage out of supercharging Lora's self-repair nanos if you put the complete set of Doctored Wounds in it. (I had to guess from the screen grab which one of the set you already had.)
You know, taking a second look at that breakdown, I'm a little disappointed, there shouldn't be that lost in damage, despite the gains in the other areas, even if we are only talking about a few points of damage. It should be better, and I know why - it because I went for the set bonuses. If I hadn't gone for the set bonuses in the attacks, it could have been better, but hey, this was my first run through the build, and its a combo I've never actually played or seen played.
Someone else with more slotting experience might be able to Franken-slot it better... or if I had a better idea of what you actually wanted to do, she might preform better. But as you can see, she already preforms well.
Hope this helps, and is useful for you. Any questions? Want me to have another wack at it - provided I you tell me what those non-generic IOs and HOs are.
Shader.

Before I comment on anything else - I just want to note something very strange. I had responded a second time to this thread and reported the new build of Lora
that I had made based on suggestions from Acyl and Valles. It even had screenshots of the new build in the post, and now that post is GONE. What the hell?

EDIT: and now it's back! That's weird.

2nd EDIT: CRAP... now it's gone AGAIN!!!

Logan, I've investigated this as best I can, and can't find anything in my controls for the boards that will help me. I've escalated the problem to
Yuku support.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

Quote: So what does the above wall of text actually mean? Well... compare the End usage, the recharge times. The new build is quicker and costs less to attack. Then
have a look at the Damage. It doesn't pack quite as powerful as punch as before but its only a little down. Look at the accuracy. Its got better
accuracy.

As you can see from the above break-down, you really don't need Hasten (70% recharge), you can get blazingly fast just as is, with a end use discount
tossed in. And I didn't really try to Frankenslot the /INV side of the build. And you can get good mileage out of supercharging Lora's self-repair
nanos if you put the complete set of Doctored Wounds in it. (I had to guess from the screen grab which one of the set you already had.)

You know, taking a second look at that breakdown, I'm a little disappointed, there shouldn't be that lost in damage, despite the gains in the other
areas, even if we are only talking about a few points of damage. It should be better, and I know why - it because I went for the set bonuses. If I hadn't
gone for the set bonuses in the attacks, it could have been better, but hey, this was my first run through the build, and its a combo I've never actually
played or seen played.

Someone else with more slotting experience might be able to Franken-slot it better... or if I had a better idea of what you actually wanted to do, she might
preform better. But as you can see, she already preforms well.

Hope this helps, and is useful for you. Any questions? Want me to have another wack at it - provided I you tell me what those non-generic IOs and HOs are.

I'm not as all-out concerned about the damage as you might think. Yes, it's nice to be doing as much as possible. And I'm sure we can find a way to
tweak it more. But I like what you've done here. My main concern is making sure Lora is survivable. She
was seriously gimped before in that department with her old build. It's also interesting, as I said above, playing a MA character that actually feels like
a different "fighting style" than another MA Scrapper.

If I take her on more Task Forces and find a good farming mission for her to do, then I think I may be able to afford some of this. The
"franken-slotting" is interesting.

I wonder what you guys would think of my build for Cyberman 8? Would you see places to improve him? He's a damn fine build as is, but maybe we can tweak
him further?

Well if you want me to take another wack at this build, trying to work in /INV and the possibility of moving around a slot or two, I'd be happy to. And any
other build you want to toss in the board's general direction.

Shader.