Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Regen Scrapper Stuff - Attn: Gen
Regen Scrapper Stuff - Attn: Gen
Spent a couple hours chewing on Gen's build last night.
found infos and linkies and..  stuff.
http://boards.cityofheroes.com/showflat ... st11568695
some fairly good information on where to put slots - note from that thread:
Quote:Generally speaking, an SO provides the same benefit in Fast Healing as the Regenerative Tissue proc.
woah.
Think that would imply that the procs can go in Health, and Fast Healing should load up on +heal IO or Set IO...
-WG, must get builds out to Mids.
"No can brain today. Want cheezeburger."
From NGE: Nobody Dies, by Gregg Landsman
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5579457/1/NGE_Nobody_Dies

Wiredgeek Wrote:
Quote:Generally speaking, an SO provides the same benefit in Fast Healing as the Regenerative Tissue proc.

Sounds right. The base according to MHD for Fast Healing is 75%, and apparently it's all enhanceable.

Quote:woah.
Think that would imply that the procs can go in Health, and Fast Healing should load up on +heal IO or Set IO...
-WG, must get builds out to Mids.

I'm not sure. I *think* I'd read that the advantage of putting those procs in FH is that they're available at any level. So, the earlier the better.

Set bonuses in Health and FH are a bit of a dubious proposition. Since both have healing as their only enhancable component, some slots are effectively going to be wasted. So the set bonus you're going for had better be damn good. Though I might be tempted by the recharge in Doctored Wounds. (Mixing in some Crushing Impact in attacks would probably be better though. Of course, Eri wasn't able to afford to do either of those things...)

-Morgan.

While Syndesis (50 DM/Regen) isn't IO'd, I've looked into possible builds here and there.

Morganni is correct; all they're saying is you should aim to have three SOs in Fast Healing (or the numerical equiv with IOs). Which should be obvious. For that matter, a Regen should do the same for Health.

Sure, you can put a full set in Fast Healing if you have the slots, and it's likely having a full six healing set IOs in FH will equal or surpass three heal SOs anyway. But do you really have the slots?

It's like six-slotting Stamina. You can do that just for set bonuses...hell, I've DONE it. But at the end of the day, you're still six-slotting a power that only takes ONE kind of enhancement, really. You get the set bonuses, but the 'direct' return on the slots is wasted.

On the other hand if you're using Hami's elsewhere or something, yeah, I can see having the slots for that.
-- Acyl