Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OKay - the _forums_ aren't broken, but the WEBSITE is.
OKay - the _forums_ aren't broken, but the WEBSITE is.
For some reason, when I try and click onto the DW forums link from the DW page, it tries to go to the old EZboard site. When I check out the link properties,
it even says that's where it's going. Did you save your page from an old backup or something? Just thought you'd want to know.

Now I've got a separate bookmark going directly to the forums. And I can get here, but new readers won't be able to, obviously.

The same problem exists on the forums, too...

( That big green box at the top of each page, that says "Drunkard's Walk Discussion Board", is a link to
http://pub21.ezboard.com/bdrunkardswalkforums One would think Yuku would have updated that when they migrated the board...)
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

Logan, consider the extant webpages "on hold". I'm putting the final touches on the new website, so I'm not bothering with any changes to the
existing one. All fixes and corrections go to the new pages, which I hope to install in the next couple weeks unless someone finds something severely broken
about them.

Rob, I'll check to see if I have any control in my admin menus over that link.

ETA: Nope, doesn't look like I do. Sorry.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

Doesn't the ezboard URL redirect you to the yuku one?

As for the forum banner, I could've sworn I saw a setting for that somewhere. I'll have to check again.

Edit: Found it. It's in the "images" part of the default forum skin. I've gone ahead and changed it.

Also interesting is that most of the post icons are still pointing at images on ezboard.com... Not sure if that's good.

-Morgan.

Huh. I thought of the skins, and looked in them, but I guess I missed that. Thanks, Morgan!
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.