Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Search broken?

Wanderer: search by your username works, though there's a trick to it.  Advanced Search -> Username, use (without the quotes) "The Wanderer.drunkardswalkforums"
It is not case-sensitive.
As for the rest... I'll make the suggestion re: the upgrades to search (I happen to agree), but to be honest, I'm just glad it's finally working.  A year since it's worked.  What the hell, Yuku. *shakes head*
Anyway, looks like they fixed it.  Thanks for testing, guys! Smile

--sofaspud
--"Listening to your kid is the audio equivalent of a Salvador Dali painting, Spud." --OpMegs

Bob Schroeck Wrote:Wow, cool. And suddenly I am embarrassed that I wasn't the one harassing them. Thank you, Spud, you go above and beyond the call of duty.
No problem, Bob -- it was purely selfish, I assure you.  I'll be doing a lot of searching and bookmarking over the next few days, believe me. Big Grin  (I'd add tags to my stuff, but that appears to bump it to the front again, so I'll avoid that.)
I feel I should point out that it was Rod H who found the proper support thread and started the ball rolling, though -- I just kept pestering them, is all.  Yay for nagging, I suppose. Big Grin

--sofaspud
--"Listening to your kid is the audio equivalent of a Salvador Dali painting, Spud." --OpMegs