Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it just me, or have things been a little unstable these last few minutes in the
Is it just me, or have things been a little unstable these last few minutes in the
It started with an XXS warning in firefox, and now I have trouble loading any page in the forum. I've tried using Opera... which works fine when logged out... but gives me a blank page if I try to log in. It's barely working now in Firefox, giving blank pages 2 attempts out of 3.... and didn't work at all before I restarted my browser.

It's now just me. Hrogge had similar trouble after getting an XSS warning for loadus.exelator.com. NoScript is automatically blocking exelator.com for me.

I was having similiar problems with IE8.  Force-resets was the only way to get pages to load.  I've also been having similar issues with Photobucket.

I was having similiar problems with IE8.  Force-resets was the only way to get pages to load.  I've also been having similar issues with Photobucket.

I was having major CSS issues here -- stylesheets failing to load, getting garbled data, etc.  Seems to have cleared up now.

--sofaspud
--"Listening to your kid is the audio equivalent of a Salvador Dali painting, Spud." --OpMegs

Not for me.

Opera still won't login. Firefox itself won't even download more than a blank page. Only the nightly 64-bit build of Firefox seems to work reliably.... and apparently Chrome too from another source. And taking forever to post.

Yeah, I'm still having some issues (obviously, from the double post, up above).

Seems to have cleared up for me now, whatever it was.

I haven't seen anything like this, sorry.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

I just had some trouble logging in - my problem appeared to be with outboundlink.me not answering, though.

(I wish they'd stop using that site; it adds nothing to the user experience here.)
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012