Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Okay...
Okay...
Is anyone else seeing funky formatting and a missing "new message" graphic?
Update:  It looks like our "new post" graphic has been replaced by a transparent rectangle with a name composed of random letters and numbers...  grrr. 
Update the second:  Quickly checking the "skins" section of the Admin screen shows me that all the icons we brought over from ezBoard are apparently gone.  I'm guessing they finally pulled the plug on all the old ezBoard stuff.  I'm going to have to see if I can recover them somehow, maybe from the Wayback Machine.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

I seem to recall fixing that was supposed to be my job, except it was such a pain in the posterior, and they kept coming *back*, so I kind of got bogged down on it.

I'm pretty sure Rob had backed up all the images at some point, and I've still got some cached too. So I can see what I can do when I get off work tonight.

-Morgan.

Morganite Wrote:I seem to recall fixing that was supposed to be my job, except it was such a pain in the posterior, and they kept coming *back*, so I kind of got bogged down on it.

I'm pretty sure Rob had backed up all the images at some point, and I've still got some cached too. So I can see what I can do when I get off work tonight.

-Morgan.
Most of them, yes. Let me know what you can't find and I'll look through my archives.
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

The alphabet soup names are a result of them being uploaded into my yuku photo album. But the "new post" graphic seems to still work from what I can see, even when I try it in a different browser. Though it's not in any of my actual albums, so as a precaution I uploaded it there. Also, I found where I had the images for add poll, replly, and topic, and put those up the same way. There shouldn't be any more images trying to load from the ezboard domain, so if anything's not displaying properly, it's for a different reason.

(Oddly, there are some forums using images hosted on ezboard.com that are still working, so I don't know why ours aren't.)

-Morgan.

Those 'Add Topic' and 'Add Reply' buttons have been missing for me for years - about the same time Yuku ate up ezboards. Just figured they were gone period and replaced by text. Glad to see they're back now. :p

Wow, guys, thanks for the amazingly fast response to this. I had forgotten to even look for copies of the images -- and like BA had gotten used to the lost buttons; seeing everything back in place again... yeah. Thank you.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.