Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting rid of fossil boards
Getting rid of fossil boards
It's been nearly fifteen years since I started the forum on EzBoard.  And at the time I did, a number of my projects were still fresh and new, like my GURPS World of Darkness books, so I made boards for them.
However, these and several other boards have simply sat there, untouched, for a decade or more.  I'm thinking it's time to get rid of them.  Any threads they have will get shifted over to whatever board seems to be the most appropriate area (defaulting to General/General) before the boards (and perhaps entire subsections) will be removed.

Let me repeat that:  no content will be lost.  This is just a heads-up about a pending change that will make the forums look a little different once I get around to it.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

I didn't even know these existed... or am I just forgetting something again? :p

You've probably not scrolled down far enough to see them in a while (or ever)... almost all the boards I intend to delete are at the bottom of the forums top page.

And since you're the only one to even comment in a week, I suppose it's safe to do this...
-- Bob
---------

Personally, it appears to fail my "What is gained?" test, but if you really want to merge some things, I'd suggest sticking all the game writing stuff in a single "Bob's Game Writing" forum instead of General/General.

-Morgan.

That's a good suggestion. Thanks.
-- Bob
---------

And done.
-- Bob
---------