Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wonky Behavior: The Next Generation

We do appear to be at least getting consistency. It was, again, 504ing to CloudFlare this morning. Fine in the evening.
--

"You know how parents tell you everything's going to fine, but you know they're lying to make you feel better? Everything's going to be fine." - The Doctor

I was getting 500s all day, myself.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

I cant help but wonder if someone is trying a stealth DDoS attack on Yuku, which might be why they are aware but not saying anything

But whatever it is, its even affecting this west coastie, where ususally I can breeze along and wonder what it is you all are talking about.

specifically, I did get the 504 error once; slow loading most of the night sofar.
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children

And today was my turn to be completely blocked from accessing the forums for most of the day... I couldn't even reach Yuku Support in any functional way to complain.
-- Bob
---------

I kept getting the "scheduled maintenance" screen today, as well.

(Where does Yuku post that schedule, BTW?)
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

You ever notice that there's a date embedded in the URL for that screen, Rob? It's back in January.
-- Bob
---------

Quote:robkelk wrote:
I kept getting the "scheduled maintenance" screen today, as well.
I was getting that this morning. Aggravatingly, it wasn't when I was looking at thread titles, but when I was trying to actually read the threads themselves. If you're going to do maintenance like that, have the decency to just put it ALL under the maintenance banner, even if you're not touching those parts.
--

"You know how parents tell you everything's going to fine, but you know they're lying to make you feel better? Everything's going to be fine." - The Doctor

Yeah, that's exactly what I was getting yesterday.

And I noticed that despite getting the maintenance screen instead of the thread, when I went back to the board list, the thread had lost the unread marker. Grrr.
-- Bob
---------