Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Look what powerful tools dictators are getting from US
Look what powerful tools dictators are getting from US
This is a partial copy of a email message I sent to a friend who had told me of recent intrusive and silly farming regulation.
I don't try to collect examples of a disturbing trend
notice that all the examples came from my occupation or my hobby. (farming and Electrica Engineering.)
If this is what I see in just two small segments of our economy and society what other orwellian trends am I missing in the rest of society?
------------------------------------------------------
Below was taken from a letter to a friend.
I've seen this before there has been a blitz of government sponsored articles in farm magazines "claiming" how important it is for every food animal to be registered. (again they claim it will protect us from
Mad cow.) Oddly the law will also apply to fish, chickens and crops that could never have mad cow.
When pressed on these points they drag out vague words about terrorist.
We get "MANDATORY" surveys each year that claim we must tell EXACTLY how many acres of each crop we have planted and exactly how much yield they had.
These surveys are focused and geared toward helping the major corperations and somehow this information is in the hands of major corporations like DOW and MASANTO get the results months before they are "publicly" posted for the public to use.
Isn't it "odd" how well informed the tame speculators for these corporations are and how easy it is to undercut the uninformed farmers trying to make decisions about selling their crops on an "open" and "fair" market.
They(who ever they is?) are taking our privacy and freedom one state at a time with each state working in a different areas.
In Arkansas they require that you register every source of agricultural water and claim it's to find point source contaminates or pollutants of underground water, but that excuse or so called reason only works for wells. Yet wordings of the rule (I hesitate to call a rule put in place by government employees and never voted on by the public a law.) allows them to interpret the meaning as requiring you to registers your ponds and any diversions of local surface steams as well. (regularly getting water with 5 gallon buckets from the local stream is considered a diversion.)
I think it's Michigan that is trying to pass a requirement that all license plates contain a GPS receiver and a way for the highway department interrogate it and collect the information it has
captured.
The highway department is claiming they need it because cars have become so fuel efficient that most cars don't burn enough gas to pay for the state hiway's upkeep.
Why don't they raise the gas tax?
Missouri tracks every cell phone in the state claiming it's used to determine road traffic loads, but the software isn't limited to only recording the cell phones that are actually on state highways and each cell phone number is linked with it's position.
Walmart, the government and two or three other major corporations have under written the development of RFIDs or Radio Frequency Identification devices that can never be shut down and have megabytes of internal memory and yet have the nerve to claim it's just to stop shoplifting.
I might add they want these transmitters/recording devices embedded in all products they sell especially your clothing and deeply buried in the heels of all shoes.
I have seen corporate specifications for a GPS chip that can be installed in all electronic devices. They claim it is to meet patent and copyright laws by selectively turning off your consumer electronics in geographic locations where they are not allowed to operate.
YES!!!! soon they can turn off your camera or any other electronics at sports events, rock concerts, movies, around the rich, around political figures
or political and military situations they don't want the public to see.
Another part of the chips specifications is a RAM memory and a communication proticols related to RFIDS that allows the downloading of all locations the device has visited.
Soon the police will be able to ask your equipment where you have been without your knowledge or permission.

Walmart and all other large chain stores have long had the capability of collecting and associating a video with all checkout business transactions.
There are persistent rumours that they now routinely collect and sell "strange" transactions to the government. I believe the current definition of "strange" is any sale that is made with cash.
All modern Printers, photocopiers, fax machines and soon all digital cameras embed a binary pattern in each image they make that contains the devices unique registration number that can be traced back to
your purchase of the product. They claim this is to prevent counterfeit money... So why do they see the need to embed the binary pattern identifier in every digital camera even the low grade pocket
cameras?
Remember from now own every dictator or repressive government canl now know who printed those flyers or has taken those pictures.
And it's all thanks to laws and policies set in the United States.
howard melton
God bless