Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here we come, Iran.
Re: Iran atomic
"Judeoscope is an independent bilingual information portal whose goal it is to cast light on anti-Semitism, anti-Zionism, xenophobia and militant Islam in Canada and the world."
Yay for unbiased sources!
Shaker Al-Nabulsi, I might add, argues that Iran will NOT bomb Israel even if it gets a nuke (whoops!). He does use the increasingly tiresome Hitler analogy. You'd think jews might be offended at such a tragic misuse of the term, which increasingly cheapens its meaning.
In any case, the guy in question is a well-known and long-standing anti-Iranian editorialist (as it even notes in your article). He also no likee Arabs much, despite being one. Not to say he might not have any points, but since he's also American, taking what he says with more than a few grains of salt is only prudent.
"Legion of SuperHilters"... that is rather silly. At least Hilter could build his own refineries. Iran is importing all its gasoline. Discarding the genicidal madman aspect Hilter was good for Germany's economy if nothing else. The Iranian government feels it needs nuclear power for energy... despite its vast oil wealth. I mean they have to import their gasoline due to lack of production facilities... and they want nuke plants powering their country? Engineering disaster in the making and that is discounting them making nukes.
The Iranians are militarily the Zerg. The Claim to have something in the nature of 7 million idiots ready to do Zergling rushes.... the lucky ones get guns and knives to compliment their Korans. Add in the claim of 40,000+ infested Terrans ready to run around sappering things if they get attacked... Zerg. The Iranians will fight like low evolution Zerg. Not Nazi blitzkrieg tactics.
Also, the fear is that the Iranians will hand off a nuke or 12 to the terrorist groups they fund. They don't have to detonate it themselves... they have mercenary jihadist cronies to do that for them. Freelance terrorists funded by the Iranian government aren't Iranian military officially at least... they won't count as Iran using it on Israel or wherever. Isn't word play fun. Nuke still goes off though. If the Government does it itself they have to attack a country they'd have to fight through other countries on the way. Who'd let 7 million people walk through their land to get to Israel?
Quote:
Yay for unbiased sources!
Like the Iranian Government! Seriously, Both sides have their positions. Norway didn't even say that they did pass such a law... he said it was up for a vote and he thought it would pass. Your counter article is that of 'We don't know if this happened or not. The Iranian government denies it though.' and a comment from the Canadian Prime minister saying its scary that this is even plausible from a world government. It may have also been a part of an earilier draft of the uniform bill.
More importantly, Ayiekie, are you capable of writing anything that doesn't leave me feeling like I'm dodging spittle while reading it?
Woo-hoo, Necratoid's back!
So after that comparison of Iranians to a fictional inhuman, mindlessly hostile and incomprehensible alien race (which does not reveal anything at ALL about you, I might add), I have but one question:
Have you learned the president's name yet?
Quote:
Like the Iranian Government! Seriously, Both sides have their positions. Norway didn't even say that they did pass such a law... he said it was up for a vote and he thought it would pass. Your counter article is that of 'We don't know if this happened or not. The Iranian government denies it though.'
If this were true... why would they deny it? It's not like Ahmadinejad has been terribly bashful about that sort of thing in the past, y'know (as evidenced by much gasping & hanky-clenching in this and other threads previously). If they were really playing the Legion of Super-Hitlers game, past evidence suggests that they wouldn't bother to deny it. So why in this instance?---
Mr. Fnord
Raving blogger
http://www.jihad.net/
"when edison thinks down pipes into special Future Death Machine, in 21st Century another teenager on MySpace gets hit by a car." --Warren Ellis
Mr. Fnord interdimensional man of mystery

FenWiki - Your One-Stop Shop for Fenspace Information

"I. Drink. Your. NERDRAGE!"
Iran has riots over Cartoon cockroach in state paper.
This is slightly off topic, but it is about Iran and I'm assuming most people reading this thread are interested in Iran so I thought it fit beter here rather than in a new thread.
gatewaypundit.blogspot.co...-over.html