Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sites pro&con, Republican&Democrat, Liberal&cons
Sites pro&con, Republican&Democrat, Liberal&cons
I'm going to ask that this thread not have any comments just the URL to a website and a short 3 or 5 line description of the site.
I'm sure the websites will generate messages, but please start a new thread to refute them or talk about them.
I'd like to see this thread become a easy to search list of Pro & Con, Republican & Democrat or Liberal & Conservative websites.
Here are a few web sites that I check regularly.
powerlineblog.com/
A conservative blog with Republican leanings.
www.tonguetied.us/
A site focused on listing sensorship of free speech world wide. At the moment it seems to be conservative, but I have seen it seem liberal. I believe it is run by a conservative Athiest that likes Israel.
brainterminal.com/
A Conservative web site listing material and articles from all over the web. I think it's less Republican focused than the powerline blog.
www.alternativescience.com/
This defies all one word catagories except possibly Fringe. It will make you think about science and help to understand that science isn't as sharply defined or cut and dried as the main stream text books and science magazines imply.
junkscience.com/
A conservative site focused on debunking the sources the liberals often reach for.
www.science-frontiers.com/sfonline.htm
A site for a magazine dedicated to listing the oddities and observations that fall outside accepted scientific theories.

I know these sites will generate comments, but please just list your anwsering websites in this thread and put any discussion in a different thread.

howard melton
God bless