Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dark Heart High Satellite Campus
Re: Dark Heart High Satellite Campus
As soon as I have a working system again, K-chan will be out there, smiling and dimpling and killing things... cutely.
ETA: Hm. We should set up a thread here to use as a facebook or yearbook for DHH students... Maybe when the group is large enough, assemble everyone in one of the classrooms in the base for a "seating chart". -- Bob
---------
One of the primary differences between the Left and the Right is their attitude toward the Future. The Radical wants the Future to have gotten here yesterday. The Reactionary wants the Future quietly shot and the corpse buried where no one can find it.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
If we can get decent recruitment over the next week or two, we should be in a good position to have a large infusion of Prestige when the bonus hits. That should give us enough to expand our space a bit and add an extra room here and there... Perhaps even a separate classroom and rec space... a vault for Invention salvage... more advanced lab facilities...--
"I give you the beautiful... the talented... the tirelessly atomic-powered...
R!
DOROTHY!
WAYNERIGHT!

--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.
As far as recruitment goes, I have many slots free on that server, and in fact have built two new characters for DHH, partly to get us that prestige, and partly because I had some ideas. Both have been left at the beginning of Breakout, and the next time I'm on to play either of them, I'll look for someone to invite me.
Oh, and the toons are:
Dexter J. Magnos, from the Mad Science department, a Robots/Traps Mastermind
and
JV QB, a SS/Invuln Brute who's sort of my tribute to Wide Receiver -- like his name says, he's the quarterback for the junior varsity football team.-- Bob
---------
One of the primary differences between the Left and the Right is their attitude toward the Future. The Radical wants the Future to have gotten here yesterday. The Reactionary wants the Future quietly shot and the corpse buried where no one can find it.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
Yeah, I likewise have a number of free slots on the server. I'll see about creating some characters specifically to fill the void. Whether I keep them or not is besides the point, as it were...but I'll see what I can come up with that's relatively serious in terms of something I might actually play.
-- Acyl
New student: Margravine, self-proclaimed princess of the magical realm of Khoureg Mai yk Shaizaare-vek-Arkajhia.
Or, for those who don't speak youma'shak, the Dark Kingdom of Arcadia in Exile.
It wasn't until recently that she and her mother Margrave discovered that Margrave's mother was, in fact, Queen Beryl. Margrave doesn't want any part of ruling what's left of the Kingdom (it got rather chaotic once Beryl and Metallia were wiped out by the combined forces of the Senshi, Tuxedo and Trenchcoat Mask, the Warlock Wolf, and the Dark Kingdom Renegades), but Margravine has decided that she wants power, glory, and subjects, and Shaizaar is as good a place to start as any and better than most.
She'll need a good education first, though. Statecraft, military tactics and strategy, backstabbing, seduction... it takes a surprisingly wide skill base to conquer and rule a planet. DHH is tailor-made for the task.
Margravine is a 5'2" white-striped-blue-furred catgirl youma, complete with the cat tail and ears that her mother lacks. (Her coloration comes from her grandfather's side -- Margrave's father was Red Battler of the Seven Great Youma, only mooncat ever to turn traitor.) She uses a combination of martial arts and her native energy-draining and shadow control powers (dark/dark stalker). Teleportation has so far eluded her, but she's working hard...
--Sam
"Absolute power is a sticky wicket. And Arthur, chum, you were the stickiest!"
Probably should drop a note here regarding this, because we were talking about this on-channel. We've been having difficulties inviting people into the DHH group, because apparently invite powers are restricted to Rank 3 - and we don't exactly have that many folks of that rank. Which basically lead to poor Lurker asking for an invite for quite a few hours and nobody being able to help him. At all. Because none of us had invite powers.
I suggest either more folks be promoted, or the invite privs be bumped down a rank or two. One way or another, something must be done. Especially if we're looking to fill the group ahead of the SG prestige bonus.
-- Acyl
Oh, yeah, we'd better do something about that.

-- Bob
---------
I intend to be a freak for the rest of my life, and I shall baffle you with cabbages and rhinoceroses in the kitchen and incessant quotations from Now We Are Six through the mouthpiece of Lord Snooty's giant poisoned electric head. So theeeeeere....
Technically, I wasn't asking for hours... I wasn't logged on between the first and second times I asked. [Image: smile.gif]
But yeah, it's a good idea.
--Sam
"It's time to deploy the middle child!"
Eek. Soon as I get online tonight I'll reset the invite privs. And adjust some ranks.--
R!
DOROTHY!
WAYNERIGHT!

--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
OK. The base reorg is now complete and the next phase of expansion is planned.
The expansion -- adding a control room, energy room, and med bay, and possible Invention Salvage vault -- will not be able to take place until after the Issue 11 Bonus. Rent will be due. Please, get out there and earn us more Prestige! Roleplay! Have fun!
Regarding ranks and invites: Anyone of Sophomore or above can invite new students. Anyone of Junior or above can make a Freshthing a Sophomore. As I see numbers and activity and RP, I will issue more promotions.... [Image: wink.gif] --
R!
DOROTHY!
WAYNERIGHT!

--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
[Image: base-layout.jpg]
There's an idea of what we have and what I plan for the future.--
R!
DOROTHY!
WAYNERIGHT!

--
Sucrose Octanitrate.