Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Virtue Wiki - Cool Category
Virtue Wiki - Cool Category
Okay, I was just browsing the Virtue Wiki and came across a category I find amusing (as it was intended) and possibly of use to many of us:
Totally Awesome.
To quote the description:
Quote:
* If you can take a list of those Chuck Norris factoids and replace "Chuck Norris" with the character's name, and more than 80% of the factoids would still be true, your character belongs in this category.
* If the answer to the question "Would Batman be able to defeat Character X?" is "Only if they fought in Gotham, and if Batman had time to prepare", Character X belongs in this category.
* If your character is almost as awesome as Utena Tenjou, they belong in this category. (If your character is just as awesome, or more, than Utena Tenjou, you're a horrible RPer and should stop writing immediately. Seriously.)
Now any category that uses Utena as a yardstick is just cool in my books. Also the fact that its very existence seems to piss off some of the more rigid and less fun-oriented folks on the Wiki. I think I'm going to add it to Evangelia's entry; and I think more than a few other folks in the Legendary qualify and ought to take it.

-- Bob
---------
The Internet Is For Norns.