Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yukiyo wants to do a TF
Yukiyo wants to do a TF
Well, I'm almost through the ridiculously long busy period at my job and I'm taking two weeks of vacation, during which I plan on doing as many task forces as possible.
At the very least, I want to do the one in Striga that ends with the volcano going boom after you kill the load bearing boss because I MUST get a screenshot of Yukiyo asking "What does this do?" just before the base starts exploding.
And I was wondering, at level 30, what are the tasks forces Yukiyo can do and which of them are the most fun?
Re: Yukiyo wants to do a TF
I would recommend the Synapse and Striga (Ernesto Hess) TFs. You get to fight Babbage and the Clockwork King in one, and there's the Exploding Volcano Base of Doom in the other.
At level 30, Yukiyo can do:-
Positron (Level 10-15)
Synapse (Level 15-20)
Sister Psyche (20-25)
Citadel (25-30)
Manticore (30-35)
and
Moonfire (23-28?)
Ernesto Hess (25-30?)
The older TFs, the original ones, tend to be longer and more boring. I find Sister Psyche and Positron really blah. I have fun with Synapse and Citadel, tho Citadel sucks if you can't hurt robots - like /Psi defenders and Mind/ trollers. Manticore is okay for me.
-- Acyl
Tachiko would be glad to join for Synapse. Haven't done Positron either, but she's out of level range for that.--
"I give you the beautiful... the talented... the tirelessly atomic-powered...
R!
DOROTHY!
WAYNERIGHT!

--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.
Stephnie would also be very, very happy to join. When should it be done?
Quote:
I would recommend the Synapse and Striga (Ernesto Hess) TFs. You get to fight Babbage and the Clockwork King in one, and there's the Exploding Volcano Base of Doom in the other.
Wow, it's like you read my mind to see what the TFs I always looked forward to were.
Ok, so I guess it's either Hess or Synapse depending on the levels of the people who join in. As for when, I'm open for any time that's convenient to everyone else except Saturday evening.
-Edit-
In other words, what time/TF would people like?
Hi Folks! ^_^
I survived San Diego, and have the new Character portraits to prove it. Anyone wanna see them? [Image: happy.gif]
MechaDeuce (Level 35, woohoo!) wouldn't mind doing a TF (My next highest toon on Virtue is only level 20, which lets her out for anything other than Posi or Synapse), but this weekend is shot for me - it's a long weekend here, and the dreaded Family Reunion is this weekend. Next weekend on a Friday night is looking to be my best time slot right now.
(Oh, and I'd *really* like to do the Sister Psyche TF with Mecha. Why? Well, I like redheads... -_^ )
Anyhow, let me know what the decision is. [Image: smile.gif]
Later!
Bert V.V.
skyknight@sentex.net
Sorry about the delay, a friend of mine drove up for a few days and I was too busy having fun to even think of my computer.
Anyway, I was thinking of doing the TF on friday, and simply talk about which one we should do with those who show interest on that day. As for the time... is 5 pm eastern fine for everyone?