Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You know ...
You know ...
Reading these thread since I started posting, it's occured to me that I probably would enjoy playing the Cities games, there's been 3 main points against me buying them.
1) erratic income - I been working a long string of temp jobs, meaning varying payrates and periods of little or no income
2) too many hobbies, not enough time - nuff said. 8P
3) a near certainty I'd suffer from a bad case of Altitis - I've been a roleplayer for a couple decades now, including superhero-style games. I've got all kinds of old characters lurking in the back of my head. Plus the other day I had the silly idea of a hero called I. M. Canadian pop into my head.
Well, I've finally gotten a full time job, so reason number 1 is fading out of the picture. Now I'm remembering a line my dad has used occasionally, "Lead me not into temptation, for I can find it myself".__________________
The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live. - George Carlin.
*tempt tempt*

===============================================
"I'm terribly sorry, but I have to kill you quite horribly now."
Re: You know ...
I'm sure one or more of us has a two-week free trial code we could share with you.--
"I give you the beautiful... the talented... the tirelessly atomic-powered...
R!
DOROTHY!
WAYNERIGHT!

--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.
Re: You know ...
Quote:
"Lead me not into temptation, for I can find it myself".
-- Bob
---------
Visit beautiful Boston, proud successor to Seattle as
"City Most Scared Of Its Own Shadow