Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Next Generation - Mac Heisman (Plus fiction, kinda)
New BRUCE
"he" is a robot constructed by Australis and VLSI.
Be afraid. Be very afraid.
"That != knife. This = Knife."
"Exclamation: Good. Day!"
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll
Re: New BRUCE
Quote:
"Exclamation: Good. Day!"
Is he going to talk like HK-47, just without the homicidal tendencies and fleshbag fixation?
New Bruce
Is new Bruce going to teach political science, Machiavelli, Bentham, Locke, Hobbs, Sutcliffe, Bradman, Lindwall, Miller, Hasset and Benaud?
Does he have a tab on the back of his skull.
Do his parents refer to him as 'tinny' in moments of endearment?
Re: New Bruce
VLSI, as a general rule, talks in computer syntax, which, in my interpretation can sometimes sound like the Rikti. Of course, he does other stuff, so where a Rikti might stay:
"Self Status: Uninjured."
VLSI would more likely say:
"Status(Self) = Optimal."

Australis, as you know, talks like a bad Australian bushman stereotype.

New BRUCE, having been built by both VLSI and Australis, is an odd amalgam of the two, and reflects that. He primarily talks like VLSI, but will often adapt Australis' colloqiualisms for his own use. He also has the ability to talk like a normal being, but rarely uses it.
FYI, he's a Broadsword/Regen scrapper - his body is formed from a nanomachine colony like VLSI's original, but is completely focussed on maintaining its own integrity. The broadsword aspect is because Australis thought it was cool.--
Christopher Angel, aka JPublic
The Works of Christopher Angel
"Camaraderie, adventure, and steel on steel. The stuff of legend! Right, Boo?"
Comupter bush talk
Status (Self) = 'Fair Dinkum'
Status (Ally) = 'Strewth'
Re: Comupter bush talk
Hmmm. If they'd put in a way to make villain archtype heroes already, I'd remake Nanae or Kano for this.
(Though I'm not sure which one even then. On the one hand, Kano makes more sense in story terms. On the other hand, I've gotten used to her costumes being sexy outfits. '.' )
Maybe I can come up with something else that fits one or the other of their concepts though. Besides, it's not as if I really need more than one robotics mastermind character. >.>
-Morgan, notes that it's not like she doesn't have enough distractions already..."I have no interest in ordinary humans. If there are any aliens, time travelers, or espers here, come sleep with me."
---From "The Ecchi of Haruhi Suzumiya"
-----(Not really)
Re: Say hello to....
Quote:
Bob, that costume is ADORABLE. o_o
Random update: I was telling Peggy about Luna when I picked her up from the train station tonight, and she talked about possibly building Luna's brother... dunno if she's serious, so take it with a grain of salt, but it would be cool if she did.
-- Bob
---------
...The President is on the line
As ninety-nine crab rangoons go by...
A new genin of Kumogakure, not bothering to infiltrate Arachnos this time... but since Misao's relationship to the rest of the team(s) is still sort of vague, so is her background.
[Image: Kagetsuki-Yukiko.jpg]
--
"I give you the beautiful... the talented... the tirelessly atomic-powered...
R!
DOROTHY!
WAYNERIGHT!

--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.
Things Mac Heisman is not allowed to do redeux
82. I will not refer to Liesel Sawchyk as Lassie
82a. Even if Troy is trapped down a well
82b. Especially if Troy is trapped down a well
82c. I am not allowed to trap Troy down a well
82d. Even if he tells Mom and Dad about the particle collider.
83. I am not allowed to breed sentient vegetables.
83a. Even if they give hugs.
83b. No one wants to eat a potatoe that screams when you fry it.
83c. Not even Uncle Superball.
heh
82e. I am not allowed to comment on how unfair it is for Troy to be able to call her Lassie simply because he can't say "Liesel."
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat

-- James Nicoll
Re: heh
82f. I will not fake having a Scots accent just so I can get away with calling her "Lassie".
82g. Pointing out my full first name as justification will not work.
-- Bob
---------
Re: heh
83. Not allowed to have MART-1N do my chores.
83a. Not even if I programmed him for that in the first place.
83b. Mom and Dad have a hardwired override.
83c. Not allowed to hire Yukiko to do it as a D-Rank Mission, either.--
"I give you the beautiful... the talented... the tirelessly atomic-powered...
R!
DOROTHY!
WAYNERIGHT!

--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.
That needs to be tagged as 84. I added some to #82, but the previous poster had done #83.

-- James Nicoll
Re: ***
85) New BRUCE will not buy me beer, even if he is willing to "Crack the tube".
85a) Australis and VLSI will not give me the blueprints to New BRUCE, even if I offer them Blooming Onions or Brie, and especially not if I offer them Fosters.
85b) I'm not supposed to have Fosters anyway.--
86) I will not team up with my future self to "gain data" on Draco Mitchell.
87) I will not say "Meet my husband!", referring to Draco, to my father.
87 B) I will not say this to any of my brothers or uncles either.
87 C) I will not say this to anyone. Draco isn't mine. He's belongs to my future self.
88) I will stop refering to Draco as my "plaything".
88 A)Espicially if my future self is around, whom will just make it worse.
Em's sliders, for Acyl's reference.
...ah, (&^%(^*. Windows' moronic save function cropped the image wrong, despite the fact that it was pasted the way I wanted it..
*sigh* Fortunately, I consider the CoH's 'default' leg length to be disturbingly long, and had hence simply turned it to minimum.
^_^
Ja, -n

===============================================
"Puripuri puripuri... Bang!"
...my other two Little Legendary toons, as of this past weekend:
Negi-kun
[Image: negi-kun.jpg]
and
Cupid T. Cherub
[Image: cupid.jpg]
It has been suggested that Negi-kun is Eva(ngelia)'s apprentice, as a way of justifying his membership in the LL; no rationale has yet been provided for Cupid's membership.
Oh, and as soon as I can get to Icon, I've decided Cupid's going to gain a stogie and a derby hat. (Assuming there's a derby hat in the costume options.)
-- Bob
---------
cupid
there is indeed a stogie and "doiby" available

-- James Nicoll
One-Two
You might be wondering why Valles needed to show me Em's sliders.
Well...
[Image: onetwo.jpg]
Etroica - the next generation.
-- Acyl
Re: One-Two
I was intrigued by something else I read here, so I made a fire/dark corrupter on Justice...
Amanda Winter is very pleased to meet you, and hopes we can all be friends... once she figures out a way to get you free of those nasty drugs.
Edit: Okay, now that I'm back from work, it might be a good time to explain what that's about. '.'
Amanda is in fact sane. However, at a young and impressionable age, her mother told her that superheroes in Paragon City were either forced or tricked into using dangerous performance-enhancing drugs. She naturally found this abhorrent, and is working to determine the exact nature of the drugs involved and figure out a way to get people off of them. (Of course, she'll eventually figure out that she's working from a totally flawed premise... but I'll burn that bridge when I come to it.)
This is a result of me wanting to make a character, wanting to make a corrupter, not being able to come up with anything properly villainous, and finding the whole concept incredibly amusing anyway. Still wish they'd let us make any archtype on either side so I could stop coming up with ridiculous ideas. (And I wouldn't complain about never having to navigate Mercy Island again...)
-Morgan."I have no interest in ordinary humans. If there are any aliens, time travelers, or espers here, come sleep with me."
---From "The Ecchi of Haruhi Suzumiya"
-----(Not really)
Re: One-Two
I've created (twice now) a villain for Eensy Infamous called 'Undisciplined', who is the son of characters from ECI - Disrespect and GLI - Waylayer (but that's not officially confirmed).
He's Robots/FF.--
ARRGH!!! Willpower...failing....can't....resist...
Hi folks!
*sigh* I tried mightily to resist...honest I did. Then after reading everyone's posts about characters and backgrounds (and reading some of Rev's stuff - very cool ), the clutch slipped and the gears started turning... =P
I've even already designed the costume. (How bad is it when you can accurately visualize ALL of the costume options without needing the computer in front of you? =P )
I'll make the character tonight, provided the name I've come up with is available. He's going to be an independent operator - as in not related to anybody currently in the SG. [Image: smile.gif]
Tech Archery/Energy Blaster - Arqueblast (Derived from a scrunching together of the Latin word for 'bow' (arquus), Arquebus (early muzzle-loading firearm), and blast. If the name's not available, I'll improvise...somehow.
Background still in development. [Image: smile.gif]
Later!
Bert V.V.
skyknight@sentex.net
(I don't have altitis.....I can stop anytime....)