Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vet Rewards on the US Training Room!
Vet Rewards on the US Training Room!
Sweet! And they want it to be on Live well before Thanksgiving so it can be adjusted, if need be, before the holiday!
Vet Rewards on US Training Room!
We are pleased to announce that Veteran Rewards are now available on the Training Room Server where Issue 8: To Protect and Serve is currently undergoing testing. We invite any interested player to visit the Training Room and try out the awards available to them!
If you are not sure what Veteran Rewards your account qualifies for, you can visit PlayNC.coms Account Management System to view the details of your account. This includes your total time accrued toward Veteran Rewards, a list of Veteran Rewards available and any future Veteran Rewards that your current subscription will include.
We are very interested in feedback from you, our customers, about the final implementation of Veteran Rewards and the supporting management system on PlayNC.com. As always, we strive to deliver only quality, bug free updates to the game and input about your experiences on our Training Room Test Server is an important part of achieving that goal. Please visit your accounts PlayNC management page, and try out Veteran Rewards and Issue 8 and then visit the discussion and question and answer threads and post your input. You can find links to these threads and other information below.
Adding the supporting systems to PlayNC.com and Veteran Rewards to the Training Room is the last major step toward finalizing Issue 8 to move to the Live servers. Barring any major issues that come up from play testing, we plan to bring Issue 8 to the live servers with enough lead time so that we will be in a good position to make any adjustments to it prior to the US Thanksgiving holiday (Nov. 23rd). After all, more than a few of us are looking forward to playing Issue 8: To Protect and Serve over the holiday!

Global: @Jimmy Amp
"Broad-minded is just another way of saying a fellow's too lazy to form an opinion." -- Will Rogers
wings *drool*
Yes, the wings look very awesome.. too bad I'm not eligible for them until the 20th... Heh, Atlas on Test was a collection of Samurai Angels, and Icon crashed my comp, the lag was so bad.
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll
Re: wings *drool*
My first reaction: "Oh my dear sweet yes."
My second reaction: "How come the wings don't move except when you're flying?"
But according to a post from Lighthouse they're working on that. I hope they add some movement for more than just people using superjump. Even fliers won't be flying all the time.
Eri looks *much* more like she ought to with wings, even if she's supposed to have fairy wings instead of angel wings. But hey, she's got 20 free costume changes before vet rewards, I can afford to play around a bit.
Atlas... I don't even want to think about it. Independence Port was laggy enough. Lucky for me I had logged off in Icon.
-Morgan. And, much to Mirami's happiness, Alexis *will* find her irresistable. #'-'#"I have no interest in ordinary humans. If there are any aliens, time travelers, or espers here, come sleep with me."
---From "The Ecchi of Haruhi Suzumiya"
-----(Not really)