Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Genin in the Rogue Isles?
A Genin in the Rogue Isles?
Indeed, so it is said. Kagetsuki Misao, recently of Kumogakure, has been spotted in and about Fort Darwin lately, honing her skills and undertaking a few C-class missions on behalf of Fortunata Kalinda - mostly carrying on that worthy's endless crusade against the serpent people.
Misao is a bright young kunoichi, skilled with sword, kunai, and hand to hand taijutsu. She is also trained in a family school of darkness-based ninjutsu and genjutsu, using shadows for concealment and defense - she has not yet been sighted using them to attack as the Nara do, however.
In person, she is friendly, quiet, and soft-spoken, with a gentle voice and a calm demeanor. In combat that mask disappears, however, as she gives free reign to the energy that builds up in her while she remains so quiet. Even when she is bouncing around like a demented, bladed jumping jack, slicing down enemies right and left, however, her voice never rises above that polite near-whisper.
(Imagine Ayanami Rei after a shopping trip with Mitarashi Anko and a lot of ninja training... you get the idea. [Image: smile.gif] --
"I give you the beautiful... the talented... the tirelessly atomic-powered...
R!
DOROTHY!
WAYNERIGHT!

--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.
Re: A Genin in the Rogue Isles?
"Deadly little Miho....."
[Image: wink.gif]
Global: @Jimmy Amp
"Broad-minded is just another way of saying a fellow's too lazy to form an opinion." -- Will Rogers
Re: A Genin in the Rogue Isles?
Heh. Indeed. Currently level 4 Ninjitsu/Darkness Stalker. I'll see if I can get a screenshot tonight after I get Tachiko levelled up.--
"I give you the beautiful... the talented... the tirelessly atomic-powered...
R!
DOROTHY!
WAYNERIGHT!

--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.