Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Possible SG event?
Is this a TF?
So, is this trial a Task Force style where you can't invite once you've started? I'm asking because I won't be avaialble until sometime after 7:00pm EST, possibly 8. [Image: frown.gif]
-Cindy
hm
My understanding is that you can add mid mish.
However , the location of the mish makes it difficult to add players on the fly.
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll
Re: hm
Wait, now, can Eva take part in this? She's still only 33rd level. Is there an enforced minimum?
Oh, and before I forget, I think Sailor Null is on the verge of getting the Caverns of Transcendance trial -- I have to bring her back to the Mystic, but I think that it's what she's getting next. So that option may be open for those group members in the teen levels.
-- Bob
---------
...The President is on the line
As ninety-nine crab rangoons go by...
The Trial is in the middle of the Abandoned Sewer Network, and you can't enter that until you're level 36. So that's the real minimum for the Trial. [Image: ohwell.gif]
Global: @Jimmy Amp
"Broad-minded is just another way of saying a fellow's too lazy to form an opinion." -- Will Rogers
Okay, that's what I thought had been said elsewhere. So my availability for Nov 1 is a moot point. No character of mine is high enough to even get in the door.
I will reiterate that the CavOTrans (and doesn't that sound like some cool 1950s gadget? ) will probably be available shortly for those of much much lower level.
-- Bob
---------
CavOTrans...
...is not available yet. The Mystic instead sent Sailor Null to that huge, nasty Circle of Thorns warren in the southwest corner of the Hollows, near the Skyway gate. I've gone through that before with Evangelia -- it's hell on earth, with a medical teleportation interdiction that dumps you into individual jail cells hanging from the ceiling of the big final room (which is filled with nasties) if you try to go to the hospital or your base. It's debt city if you're not careful and have a good, powerful team handy. It's also a gold mine of XP, properly managed.
I'd like to have a good, powerful team handy, if at all possible.
I think I'm going try to take this on come Thursday (11/2) evening, circa 9 PM Eastern, and I will welcome all comers. Especially those much higher than Sailor Loon's L16, just so they can cut loose and murderlize the place.
-- Bob
---------
Re: CavOTrans...
Quote:
I think I'm going try to take this on come Thursday (11/2) evening, circa 9 PM Eastern, and I will welcome all comers. Especially those much higher than Sailor Loon's L16, just so they can cut loose and murderlize the place.
*raises hand* Sir, you have one tank.
Though I'll provide fair warning that she thinks she's a Brute.
Ja, -n

===============================================
"Puripuri puripuri... Bang!"
hrm
If I show up for that, it means something has gone pear-shaped with my folks at home, because I have a biweekly get-together that I've missed the past two months...
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll
Re: hrm
Yukiyo will be there.
If you need an extra tank, Abe can be there...
--Sam
"So the junta has become the hunted!"
I won't be on until 9:30pm EST (gotta bring the daughter back to the ex's that night, Thursday is one of my nights with her), but I can bring Shining Binary along for the ride if he gets Kicked to the Side.
Global: @Jimmy Amp
"Broad-minded is just another way of saying a fellow's too lazy to form an opinion." -- Will Rogers
Cool, thank you all. I'll look forward to meeting up with you there.
Hm. I don't usually panhandle but despite being L16 Null's still not entirely converted over to DO enhancements. If anyone has a surplus of influence they're willing to throw at her, she will gladly catch. It would be nice to get her completely up to par before going through those big wooden doors...
-- Bob
---------
Hmm. Please add Reyshal as a tenintave controller, should you need her.
I'll just need to wake up a bit earlier than usual to make it. [Image: wink.gif] Without a word...
If it's the mission I'm thinking of...the one with the fancy special door...then it's not a fixed map, I think. 's quasi-random. Had a hell of a time with it one night, then did the same mission the next day. And it was different the second time - totally different layout, an easier one. Luck of the draw, I guess.
Of course, this could be a different mission. My memory, when it comes to Hollows stuff, ain't the best.
9pm on Thursday...that's pushing late for me, and I may be busy on Friday. I probably won't be able to make it. But there's a chance I might be. If so, I'll come. But I think you got an ample army already. =)
-- Acyl
If Australis is around, he'll help. Unfortunately, 9 Eastern is 8 Sask time, and I'd have to ditch out after an hour.--
Christopher Angel, aka JPublic
The Works of Christopher Angel
"Camaraderie, adventure, and steel on steel. The stuff of legend! Right, Boo?"
Whoever makes it, for however long, great. I'm not taking names and checking attendance come Thursday.
-- Bob
---------