Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recent Screenshots
Recent Screenshots
Now for something a little different...
[Image: ladyparty.jpg]
Lady Nogitsune's Level 50 party! Sadly, Clank Patrol's hidden by all the robots and Attila the Bun ain't even in the picture...
Left to right: Myr'tai, Mace Mac Hine, Lady Nogitsune, Jen Etroica, Obsolete, The Head of Nixon, Clank Patrol (somewhere in there). Heavy metal, dude.
[Image: ballet1.jpg]
The Crey Dance Company presents...
[Image: ballet2.jpg]
Superball: The Ballet!
[Image: discohead.jpg]
He does disco, too.
[Image: facetgirls.jpg]
The Facets of Yrmaw, over on Triumph. Left to Right: Grace of the Spirit, Tanya of the Snows, Kara of the Thunder, Lia of the Seas, Satomi of the Stars.
[Image: dport2.jpg]
Space Mage models the Pocket D VIP Card. Yeah, I love that animation waaaay too much. Sue me.
[Image: trolls1.jpg]
The Supatroll Parking Lot Appreciation Society holds their annual convention...
[Image: trolls2.jpg]
They don't appreciate gatecrashers.
Poor Trigram. They group-hugged Dustball, though...
[Image: strongbow.jpg]
And finally, Strongbow, my latest character on Infinity. Trick Arrow defender.
They kicked him out of Longbow for being drunk on duty. Apparently, peeing on the statue of Atlas is "conduct unbecoming an officer". He tried Wyvern next, but they fired him too...after he "requisitioned" some of Manticore's arrows and sold 'em on eBay. What's a guy to do?
Go freelance, of course.
-- Acyl
Strongbow's issue
Peeing on the Atlas Statue may have been grounds for dismissal, but what about peeing OFF of the the Atlas statue?
Just wondering. -Cindy
Re: Strongbow's issue
Heh... that's Hero Russian Roulette. You're taking a chance that there are only lowbies below Atlas that can't reach you on the globe, but if you hit one of the 50s that are hanging out there..... [Image: eek.gif]
Of course, now that everyone's got the Jump Packs.....
Global: @Jimmy Amp
"Broad-minded is just another way of saying a fellow's too lazy to form an opinion." -- Will Rogers
Re: Strongbow's issue
Aw, Kissinger and Mitchell were facing the wrong way... ^.^
By special request, here's someone I ran into at an Eochai fight: Belldandy's guardian angel, Holy Bell, done Warshade style. (Belldandy herself is the player's 50.)
[Image: Bell-chan2.jpg]
[Image: Bell-chan.png]
--Sam
"Oh, there's crime here. I can smell it."
Re: Recent Screenshots
My latest alt. I'd like to say it's been a while since I've had so much fun with a new character, but that isn't true...The Coordinator and Space Mage are relatively recent, and I get the same sorta feel. This one's definitely a keeper, tho, and it's about time. I needed a stable alt on Infinity.
Credit where it's due. This one was largely inspired by Rev Dark and his character Sen Sen Mew Mew. Imitation, flattery and all that. But there's a fair bit of Ayla from Chrono Trigger as well.
The name is recycled from an old scrapper, 'cause I needed something short and punchy. [Image: wink.gif]
[Image: nia.jpg]
Nia is diplomat. No, really, is being ambassador from village. Nia come through big spinny metal thing to make alliance with Paragon Tribe. Strong bilateral ties and relations are foundation of modern international system. Nia also register as hero, because Paragon Elders say Nia cannot hunt unless licensed. Paragon law very strange. Elders say Nia must catch criminals, but cannot eat them. Nia think this is waste of meat. But it true that criminal might have disease, and Nia not want to get sick. Proper hygiene and dietary habits are very important.
-- Acyl
Greetings, tis I, He Who Brings Peace.
It has recently come to my attention that all the greatest heroes have alter egos, and since I am the greatest hero to have ever lived, I must have one as well.
Behold, I am changed. You may now bow to Alfred Lias
Quote:
Behold, I am changed. You may now bow to Alfred Lias
And the "civvies" remind me quite a bit of Megaton Man's attempt at a secret identity, back in the day...
-- Bob
---------
...The President is on the line
As ninety-nine crab rangoons go by...
Quote:

Heh, sorry about that. It's just that for a long time, I was planning for this to be his second costume, and halloween gave me the occasion to make a second costume.
Quote:
And the "civvies" remind me quite a bit of Megaton Man's attempt at a secret identity, back in the day...
Sorry, no idea who that is.
Independent comic book character from the middle 1980s. Grotesquely over-muscled Superman-parody-type, who tried to do the Clark Kent thing, only without Superman's finesse. Or skill. Or the sense to take off the costume first.
Ah! Google Images is my friend! I have found a link to an image of a promotional button that shows him in mufti, as it were.
-- Bob
---------
...The President is on the line
As ninety-nine crab rangoons go by...