Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warshade binds to make your Squid Life easier
Warshade binds to make your Squid Life easier
The bottom and middle trays hold my Human form attacks and shields and these 3 macros. The Human macro turns on Gravity Shield automatically when switching to it.
/macro human "powexec_toggle_off Dark Nova$$powexec_toggle_off Black Dwarf$$powexec_name Gravity Shield$$goto_tray_alt2 3"
(Tray 3 has miscellaneous human powers, temps and Shadow Recall)
/macro nova "powexec_name Dark Nova$$goto_tray_alt2 4"
(Tray 4 has your Nova powers)
/macro dwarf "powexec_name Black Dwarf$$goto_tray_alt2 5"
(Tray 5 has your Dwarf powers)
So when you press Nova, you shift forms and Nova powers appear in the top tray. Same with Dwarf. Press Human to go back to normal with human powers in the top tray.
I'm still trying to figure out how to add Shadow Cloak into the Human macro. Both GS and Cloak won't activate at the same time in that macro.
Global: @Jimmy Amp
"Broad-minded is just another way of saying a fellow's too lazy to form an opinion." -- Will Rogers
Re: Warshade binds to make your Squid Life easier
Far as I know, the game specifically will not allow two power activations in one macro, to discourage botting.
--Sam
"Can you destroy the world?"
"Egad, I hope not! That's where I keep all my stuff!"
/bind tab "target_next$$target_custom_next Sapper$$target_custom_next cyst"
/bind lshift+tab "team (Targetting $target!)"
The first bind will set your tab key to cycle through your targets, but finding any Malta Sappers first, then targetting any Shadow Cysts. The second will have Left Shift and Tab announce your target to your team.
"Broad-minded is just another way of saying a fellow's too lazy to form an opinion." -- Will Rogers
"Far as I know, the game specifically will not allow two power activations in one macro, to discourage botting."
Well, that sucks. [Image: ohwell.gif] Oh well, I'll live with Grav Shield, I guess. [Image: tongue.gif]
I've got some slightly different binds.
In my top tray (I only show two) I have various Human form utility powers and 2 special powers:
/macro Nova "powexec_toggleon Dark Nova$$goto_tray 9"
/macro Dwf "powexec_toggleon Black Dwarf$$goto_tray 8"
Tray 9 holds my Nova attacks, and the "man" macro, explained following. Tray 8 Holds the Dwarf attack, the Dwarf TP, and the "Man" macro.
/macro Man "powexec_toggleoff Dark Nova$$powexec_toggleoff Black Dwarf$$powexec_toggleon Gravity Shield$$goto_tray 1"
So, if I'm in human or Dwarf form, I can just hit the Nova macro and BLAM, I auto switch to Nova (if I'm Dwarf I switch to human first automatically) and my basic attack tray (connected to the numeric keys) automatically switches to what I need it to be.
Also, since in human form I'm a TPer, I do the following Bind:
/bind shift+lbutton "powexec_name Shadow Step"
That way I can TP easier. I wish there was a way to automatically change that when I go Dwarf to Black Dwarf Step, but I don't want to play rebind-in-a-macro games.--
Christopher Angel, aka JPublic
The Works of Christopher Angel
[Image: Con.gif]
I have a similar one for Shadow Step:
/bind lalt+lbutton "powexec_name Shadow Step"
You could always use alt for one and shift for the other. In fact, I think I'll do just that. [Image: pimp.gif]
Well, to be honest, I rarely need to TP as Dwarf anyway. 90% of the time I go Dwarf as an 'oh shit' measure, the other 10% when I'm playing the tank on a team.
And in those instances, I usually do Man form, then:
TP->Mire->Dwarf->Mire->Beat the crap out of things.--
Christopher Angel, aka JPublic
The Works of Christopher Angel
[Image: Con.gif]