Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2nd costume slot question!
2nd costume slot question!
O.K., So Sylvia Black, in the ECL finally hit Level 20 yesterday (WOHOO! She now has a rocking second costume - which I will post here for comentary after I upload them).
I was teamed up with the IST Paragon Group who also all dinged 20. It was a good night. Anyway, we did the costume mission. At least two of the toons got free costume changes and three of us did not.
I asked the question to support and they said NO FREE COSTUME MAKEOVER. Here's my question to you: Has it always been like this? Morgan and Min got Fee Waived at level 20 and 30. (Now Min didn't at level 40 though.)
-Cindy
ETA PICTURES!
Sylvia Black 1
Sylvia Black -Close up
Re: 2nd costume slot question!
I'm not really sure myself. Of my two most recent characters to reach that level...well, I know Space Mage didn't get a free tailor token when she hit 20. Neither did Coordinator, I believe.
I really dunno. The thing is, they give free costume tokens fairly frequently. There's at least one handout (for whatever reason) every two or three months, so if you've had the character sitting around for a bit, there's a good chance they've picked up something.
's possible the other IST members were simply mistaken...they didn't really get a free token for doing the costume mission, they just already had one and didn't notice. Maybe.
I think the level 30 aura mission does give out a tailor change, tho. But not the regular costume slot missions, or the cape mission.
Has it always been like that? Dunno. I've been playing off and on since before there were capes, auras, or free costume changes, so my memory gets fuzzy.
-- Acyl
I know that I was surprised to find that Evangelia had something like eight or nine free tailor sessions when she went in for her third costume a few months back -- she was getting them from somewhere but I have no idea where.
-- Bob
---------
...The President is on the line
As ninety-nine crab rangoons go by...
Yeah, unfortunately you don't get a costume free token just for doing any of the costume or aura missions. The devs have been giving them out when buggy costume pieces have been found and fixed, and things like that.
The good news is that when they do give out tokens, you get one per unlocked costume slot. Which is why my jaw dropped when I adjusted a costume on my level 50 scrapper after we got the villain costume pieces for Issue 7 and it told me that I had 23 free tokens remaining. [Image: eek.gif] "Broad-minded is just another way of saying a fellow's too lazy to form an opinion." -- Will RogersGlobal: @Jimmy Amp

"Broad-minded is just another way of saying a fellow's too lazy to form an opinion." -- Will Rogers