Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RP with Coalition Partners
RP with Coalition Partners
During the social at Pocket D last night, Seventh Sister of the Liberty F.O.R.C.E. suggested that we might want to try to organize a large-scale RP event between our groups. She asked that I try and find someone willing to liaise between us and them (as will she) to make the arrangements.
Is anyone interested in trying to set something up?
-- Bob
---------
...The President is on the line
As ninety-nine crab rangoons go by...
hm
My problem is how chaotic my ability to play is compared to many others. Also the fact that I usually work evenings when almost everyone else plays...
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll
Re: hm
I'm in the same boat as Foxboy. Working third shift does cut into my time. But as I know Seventh Sister quite well, I'll do what I can. Just work something out ahead of time and I'll make my best shot of being there. Hmm, maybe I'll join their forums and do some talking, gotta earn that Commander rank you gave me after all.When engaging, nothing beats a full frontal.
In the epic rage of furious thunder
legends create their tales
when the twilight calls and the dark lord falls
our glory will prevail

[Image: strikersetcfinal9_th.jpg]
In the epic rage of furious thunder
legends create their tales
when the twilight calls and the dark lord falls
our glory will prevail

[Image: strikersetcfinal9_th.jpg]
Re: RP with Coalition Partners
I'm not in any position to coordinate anything, seeing as how my schedule's totally off. And how I don't really have a permanent place to live. But if this gets runnin', and I'm back in game, I'd be cool to participate and help and stuff. If I can. 'cause it's a nice idea. Sounds fun.
-- Acyl