Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh - I'll not be on for a few more days - Sort of...
Oh - I'll not be on for a few more days - Sort of...
My account ran out this past Friday and I don't have any money to re-up it until at least this Friday. Bummer.
Just a bit of poor timing, really. Got a good job working for Verizon Fiber Optics. Pays VERY well. Good options and benefits.
And JUST in time, too. My funds had run out. I am down basically to the "ramen, ramen, and for a change of pace, ramen!" selection for my diet. the rest of my money goes into the gas tank to get me to and from this weeks training classes.
But Friday I SHOULD have a nice hefty wad of cash available to aleviate all my woes! And I can re-up my COH/COV and WOW subscriptions!
Just thought I'd mention though, that I won't be _completely_ gone though. A friend of mine has an account that he hardly ever uses anymore. He's being very good about things and said "Sure, you can use it!" So for now until Friday, if you want to find me, look for "Vigdis Brightblade" on Virtue. Broadsword/Invulnerable Scrapper.
Yes, the name is an homage to Gryphon's UF: SOS. I may recreate her on my own account with a different name. I REALLY liked how the outfit came out. And I'm having fun with the broadsword. Heh. ^_^
[Image: VB_01.jpg]-Logan
-----------------
"This kind of thing tends invariably to devolve into the kind of "No, Nakajima, THIS is true power!!" argument that only really works if you're yelling it from the cockpit of a giant robot . . ."
-----------------