Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Room No Room!
No Room No Room!
Well Bob, we're out of room in The Legendary. We got Sharon Kov in this morning but had to kick someone off. They hadn't been there in a while, but still...
So, did we want to start an auxillary? Marianne Mac Hine is in a position she could start one. We could move less played toons over there. This could also give us access to more teleporters once/if there's a base.
I open this for discussion.
-Cindy
Re: No Room No Room!
Mmm... an alternate SG for our alternate characters, that'd be neat.
We'd have to make sure to keep a few low level active characters in the senior SG though, because I read somewhere or other, can't remember where, that low level characters earn more prestige for the SG than high level characters.
Anyway, personally, I approve of the idea, and volunteer Reflected Glory for the new SG. Oh and, if you need room, He Who Brings Peace is now only a placeholder character for when I gain access to Kheldians.
I seem to remember reading somewhere that they plan on changing the supergroups so that you have a limit of 75 Accounts per supergroup, instead of 75 characters.--
Instead of playing the role of a super hero, one degenerates into a strange bum luring villains to their doom in a trash dumpster. -Statesman
--
If you become a monster to put down a monster you've still got a monster running around at the end of the day and have as such not really solved the whole monster problem at all. 
Quote:
I seem to remember reading somewhere that they plan on changing the supergroups so that you have a limit of 75 Accounts per supergroup, instead of 75 characters.
That's correct. It was confirmed by Positron in a Woot Radio interview earlier this month.
However...
I don't think they've given an ETA on that. So we can't depend on it arriving anytime soon. For the time being, we probably will need an aux group...at least as a temporary measure. The reserves could be merged back into the main SG when the group-size change thing gets implemented.
I'll probably move Dusker over (14 Warshade). I haven't played him since Bob's call for healers - Space Mage bumped him in my queue.
(as a note to Hunterminator, I'd recommend keeping Reflected Glory in the main SG...'s probably best to keep all the Mirror characters together, and since Naoko doesn't have any alts on Virtue...)
Just curious, though. What would we call the branch? Legendary Reserves? The Legends? Little Legends? Legendary II - The Sequel? Great Lakes Legendary, as per Naoko's recent suggestion...a poke in the eye for comic fans?
Well, "Legendary Reserves" is most logical, but logical is boring...
-- Acyl
Deep South Legendary?
Pacific Northwest?
--Sam
"What are the odds that I don't care?"
Re: Re: No Room No Room!
Legendary Hawaii (ALOHA, EVILDOERS!)
Legendary DC (FEAR OUR ACTS OF CONGRESS!)
Alaskan Legendary (All Ice powersets...and one solitary Fire tanker)
-- Acyl
Quote:
Yes.

===============================================
"Puripuri puripuri... Bang!"
Quote:
Seconded.
Of course, we will have to also set up the friendly-rival group, Legendary Marvel (FEAR OUR SHAMELESS MARKETING!).

-- Bob
---------
...The President is on the line
As ninety-nine crab rangoons go by...
Legendary DC
Don't you mean....
Fear our ... (Quitting in 30 seconds)
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll
Quote:
Alaskan Legendary (All Ice powersets...and one solitary Fire tanker)
You know the tanker is going to get drunk one night, smash into the walls of the base, and spill his drink everywhere...
-- Bob
---------
Legendary Alaska names
Baked Alaska (any fire/ice combo)
Parka Posie
Mukluk
Pipeline
Midnight Son (Warshade?)
Magnetic North (Grav/rad troller...)
Arasaka Koneko (Obligatory catgirl claws/regen scrapper)
Big Dipper
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll
Well, I logged into Chisarin and had her leave the sg, so that's another space open if someone needs it. (I think I'll be focusing on Alexis or my characters on infinity for a while anyway.)
-Morgan. Okay, so I'm probably focusing on playing FFXI for a while..."I have no interest in ordinary humans. If there are any aliens, time travelers, or espers here, come sleep with me."
---From "The Ecchi of Haruhi Suzumiya"
-----(Not really)
Re: Legendary Alaska names
Sam McGee - Fire/Fire tanker.

===============================================
"Puripuri puripuri... Bang!"
Re: Legendary Alaska names
The Nome King -- Earth (stone? I forget) controller.
-- Bob
---------
What's the current status on SG space? Now that I can make Kheldians, I'd like to start a Peacebringer, and I have 2 toons in East Coast and 1 in the West Coast.
(No, really, I'm seriously trying to manage my alt-itis. Really!)
[Image: eyes.gif] "Broad-minded is just another way of saying a fellow's too lazy to form an opinion." -- Will RogersGlobal: @Jimmy Amp

"Broad-minded is just another way of saying a fellow's too lazy to form an opinion." -- Will Rogers
Good question -- I'm not sure. The last time I invited someone into the Legendary -- a few days ago -- there was no problem. Maybe some good member of the team will take the time to count the members in the group list and post it here...
-- Bob
---------
And the number is...
74 members of the Legendary as of this time.
RMH
Weiler's Law
Nothing is impossible for the man who doesn't have to do it himself.
Re: And the number is...
Thanks, RMH.
Maybe it's time I returned to enforcing the 120-day rule, too...
-- Bob
---------
Shining Binary (Peacebringer) is the newest member of the Legendary! I need to work on his origin a bit, but I have an idea already.
I've only played a few levels of Kheldians so far, but WOW, are they fun! The potential for an Uber-flexible character is amazing. Not to mention having a travel power at level 1. [Image: happy.gif] "Broad-minded is just another way of saying a fellow's too lazy to form an opinion." -- Will RogersGlobal: @Jimmy Amp

"Broad-minded is just another way of saying a fellow's too lazy to form an opinion." -- Will Rogers
I can't wait. But I will, at the rate I've been playing...
-- Bob
---------