Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Picture Request
Picture Request
Having seen the Pargon Knights site, I definitely want to make a 'group shot' like theirs features (and perhaps some nifty trading cards to). To this end, I will require screenshots of you favorites.
Re: Picture Request
Outside of Standard Uniform to display our diversity, or in it to display our unity?
-- Bob
---------
...The President is on the line
As ninety-nine crab rangoons go by...
Pics
How about one of each.
Re: Pics
Assume you'd like screenshots from the costume edit/creation screen to make it easier to remove the background? '.'
-Morgan."I have no interest in ordinary humans. If there are any aliens, time travelers, or espers here, come sleep with me."
---From "The Ecchi of Haruhi Suzumiya"
-----(Not really)
Re: Pics
Hiya everyone.
I suspect that Rev is actually talking about the Paragonian Knights. Since there is another group called the Paragon Knights. [Image: frown.gif] , you may want to be careful about that.
Unfortunately, I don't have anything much to do with the site except to post on the forums, but if you'd like to chat with the people who do, let me know and I'll see what I can do to put you all in touch.
-Gaean
Gaean Conspiracy - @Gaean Conspiracy
---------------------------------
Time to take the grime out of crime
- Pretty Witty Kitty
Gaean Conspiracy - @Gaean Conspiracy
---------------------------------
Time to take the grime out of crime
- Pretty Witty Kitty
Re: Picture Request
Shayne, I just emailed you a zip file of character images. Have at it!
And before I forget (again) let me just thank you for trying to do this. Seeing that banner I was tempted, myself, but my graphics skill is minimal at best, so I didn't even consider actually giving it a shot. I'm very glad someone else wanted to try his hand... thanks.
-- Bob
---------
...The President is on the line
As ninety-nine crab rangoons go by...
here's some
MirrorGuardian Naoko and MirrorKnight Hiroshi
MirrorSaint Hiroko (left) and MirrorKnight Naoko (Right)
MirrorKnight Naoko - front
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll