Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got a big mish...
Got a big mish...
In advance of seeing who, if anyone, is online when I finally go into the game tonight, I want to let folks know that Eva's gotten the end-of-arc mission for the Croatoa Redcap plotline -- that's the one where you rescue the three mystics who then have to be defended from wave upon wave of redcaps while they complete a ritual to save Salamanca. I've helped out on it once before some months ago, and it's nasty, so I was hoping I might be able to recruit a SG team and schedule a date/time to do it.
Anyone interested?
-- Bob
---------
...The President is on the line
As ninety-nine crab rangoons go by...
Re: Got a big mish...
Just a note: I found this one easy solo, if no one shows up.--
Christopher Angel, aka JPublic
The Works of Christopher Angel
[Image: Con.gif]
Is it going to be a slaughter like the last time we teamed up against redcaps?
If not, sure, count me in.
Shizuru will be there if it's tonight. Otherwise I can't promise a thing.When engaging, nothing beats a full frontal.
In the epic rage of furious thunder
legends create their tales
when the twilight calls and the dark lord falls
our glory will prevail

[Image: strikersetcfinal9_th.jpg]
In the epic rage of furious thunder
legends create their tales
when the twilight calls and the dark lord falls
our glory will prevail

[Image: strikersetcfinal9_th.jpg]
Sorry, folks, about half an hour or so after I posted that, my cablemodem decided there was nothing outside of the house it wanted to talk to, and it hasn't come back yet. I have a call into the cable company, and someone should be coming out to look at it tomorrow evening.

As for the difficulty, well, the one other time I was in this mish it was with a full team of 8, and it didn't seem too bad. The first part is a fairly simple "kill the mobs one group at a time" bit, with only three or four mobs in a small zone -- and you have to lead each rescued victim back to the henge. But once you have all of them at the henge, you start getting waves of redcaps spawning on the ramp up to the henge. They're large groups but they didn't seem unmanageable, and you get a few seconds' rest between each wave. We were standing on the ramp just above the spawn point, and simply took the rush. They won't try to jump up the wall to the henge -- they insist on running up the ramp, which makes things easier.
I just figured it would be a good source of XP and prestige...
-- Bob
---------
*thumbs up*
Perfect then, you can count on me being there, I'll be waiting for news of when you can do it.
I too will endavor to join the mission. Please let me know the time and date.
ElectroEagle.
Obsidian Heart will try to be there, depending on when it is. Tonight isn't good for her, though. ;-)
Probably isn't a good night for me, either, with my cable modem problems.
Since the cable guy is coming tomorrow about it, I'm hoping to be reliably up and running in 36 hours or less. That means Thursday 24 Aug might be doable.
-- Bob
---------