Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My latest WH40k character
My latest WH40k character
Since I had such fun with my Ork character, I decided to make another.
 [Image: th_19617_tau_122_795lo.jpg]
I present the Tau Fire Warrior.
AR/Energy Blaster
(click the thumb for a bigger image)

The Tau. An alien race of somewhat human form, risen to a level of technology far beyond the best Paragon City would see for a hundred hundred years. A
coalition of races, formed into five castes, all joined together to serve the Tau've, the Greater Good.

The Fire Caste protects the castes of the Tau, serving as the soldiers of their culture. The Fire Warrior is the backbone of that force.

Caught up in a Warpstorm, this Fire Warrior was brought to Paragon City alongside several other combatants in the wars about the Kaurava system. Introduced to
the forces that protect the city, he found their aims to be mostly compatible to the Teachings of Monta'ka and the Tau've, and sought to aid them in
their battles while he searches for some way to return to his home.

Not bad... but they have hooves instead of feet Wink I had a REALLY good FW at one point.. but I don't remember what server he's on/if he still exists...

My MM is called Gue'vesa however Wink
There is no coincidence, only necessity....
- Clow Reed

Yeah, I know. Problem is, it's really hard to get a good battlesuit-looking hoof out of the generator. A regular one isn't a problem, and a purely
robotic one isn't either, but either of those would be worse than a regular foot. I went with the Enforcer feet because they came the closest, IMO.