Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Story Compilation

Vyper -- as Spud mentions, the Legendary site was nothing more than a proposal I was floating, a mockup. Sofaspud took the bare minimums of the story page that
I'd created as a demo and ran with it.

Perhaps it's time we finalized the thing and made the entire site active... but I've got too much on my plate, what with family issues and such, to do
it all myself.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

I'd be glad to offer space on the VIIOR-Wiki for a Legendary Wiki...
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.

I'm fine with either route, myself -- keep it on Bob's site and just get the whole thing rolling, or move it to a Wiki site.

And yes, that's an offer to maintain it, either way.

So! Someone tell me what I'm doin' here. [Image: smile.gif] My opinion is, it's Bob's decision, but perhaps a show of hands or something?

(Edit: dratted Yuku eating part of my posts!)

--sofaspud
--"Listening to your kid is the audio equivalent of a Salvador Dali painting, Spud." --OpMegs

All in favor of putting Sofaspud in the barrel errr, making Sofaspud responsible for the Legendary fic
archival?
"No can brain today. Want cheezeburger."
From NGE: Nobody Dies, by Gregg Landsman
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5579457/1/NGE_Nobody_Dies

Er, wait, I ... hang on... DOH!

Seriously, though... I've already kinda-sorta done that, simply because nobody else was dumb enough to volunteer. I was asking which format was preferred:
the wiki that ECSNorway offered, or the format we've already got (which just needs fleshing out) on Bob's site.

--sofaspud
--"Listening to your kid is the audio equivalent of a Salvador Dali painting, Spud." --OpMegs

Quote: Sofaspud wrote:

I'm fine with either route, myself -- keep it on Bob's site and just get the whole thing rolling, or move it to a Wiki site.

And yes, that's an offer to maintain it, either way.

So! Someone tell me what I'm doin' here. [Image: smile.gif] My opinion is,
it's Bob's decision, but perhaps a show of hands or something?

(Edit: dratted Yuku eating part of my posts!)

I vote to keep it privately hosted but a wiki would be significantly easier to build, update and maintain.
If it stays privately hosted we'll talk
about artwork and web design. I'm allergic to css unless I have to.

I was under the impression it'd be a privately hosted wiki anyway. '.'

(I was volunteering to host a wiki on space I have for VIIOR, but someone beat me to it. '.' )

-Morgan.

You can class Strange Days as complete Spud, and Just Another Archer... hmm... I have a few other short story ideas for her actually.

Will do, Sky. And for JAA, just let me know if you prefer they stay standalone or if they're supposed to be linked into one set. Where possible I figure
it out myself, but sometimes it's not so clear. [Image: smile.gif]

--sofaspud

Just wondering about this handy-dandy guide, and the fact that it hasn't been updated in a year. Other things caught your attention, Spud? Wink

It's funny you should mention that, actually. I've been compiling stuff to do an update for the past couple days.

Part of it was, yes, I got distracted by other shiny. Other reasons include Bob's overall website revamp (I wasn't sure if this would be affected or
not) which was happening right around the time of my last update, and a lot less free time.

That said... consider me nagged Big Grin, and I'll send an update off to Bob soon.

--sofaspud

Although I'm about to unsticky this thread, I thought I might note that the list of stories/posts still exists on my site, albeit without graphics and whatnot, and can be found at http://www.accessdenied-rms.net/legendary/fiction.html
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.