Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DCAU Versions of your characters - Check this out!

Huh... The Hero-O-Matic seems it has gone under an upgrade. New UI, still gotta click through things. Gonna try Ankh in it.
---

The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."

>Analects: Book V, Chaper XXVI

Quote: Morganni wrote:

(And fwiw, the reference images in the first post in the uniform thread have disappeared...)

-Morgan.

Go check it now. I've added in some new ones.

Hehe. Anyone feel like giving a shot at Stephnie Jenova? My attempts at her have thus far been..sub par. ^_^:

Quote: HDTrio wrote:

Hehe. Anyone feel like giving a shot at Stephnie Jenova? My attempts at her have thus far been..sub par. ^_^:

Does this look alright? A bit tough to make sure all the various "blacks" don't just make her hard to see. I gave up on 100% black on the
wings, just because they tend to look like flat black 2D images that way. No depth at all. (Not there's a whole lot there as it is, but you know what
I'm talking about.)

Oh BTW - there's now the option to make a "One-Winged Angel" or to make totally different style wings on either side.

[Image: TIMM_Stephnie_Jenova.png]

And BTW, they've added some interesting new options.

VERY interesting new options...

[Image: TIMM_Robocop.png]

Interesting indeed, especially the promise of three new models on the horizon.  And the new options permit a fairly reasonable Lincoln Memorial:
[Image: lincolnAU.png]
...and his Legendary paint job:
[Image: lincolnlegendAU.png]
--Sam
"What are the odds that I don't care?"

Nice, EML! Looks great! ^_^

The user interface is, indeed, slightly improved. New items indeed, and seems to be more capability to add detail layers as well. Way more capacity to layer torso, leg, and glove/boots patterns.

Which let me do this. It's Obsolete!

[Image: obsolete.jpg]
-- Acyl

Quote: Acyl wrote:

Which let me do this. It's Obsolete!

Ha ha ha!!! Awesome!
Cyberman 8 edited
Okay, went into MS Paint and added the brim and "V" on his helmet, whaddya think?

[Image: TIMM_Cyberman_8_V.png]

Oh now that's a properly cool Cyberman!
-- Acyl

The Brute model is up and running, though as of this post you have to start the creator by clicking on one of the others and then switch once inside.

--Sam

"Down here I'm considered the apotheosis of cool."

Updated Wide:

[Image: WideReceiverDCAU.jpg]
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll

Quote: Foxboy wrote:

Updated Wide:

Outstanding! I was considering doing a version of him once I saw the Brute model was up. But yours is far better than anything I came up with (I hadn't
yet saved any of them when I checked and saw you had done your own.)

Actually, once they get the smaller male and female models up, I may redo a couple of my female characters. Kara should be redone with the more petite option.
Maybe even Lora, too.

I can't get Flame's most reconizeable costume. The
robotic arms are giving me trouble [Image: frown.gif]
There is no coincidence, only necessity....
- Clow Reed

How 'bout this?

[Image: Flame.gif]
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat

-- James Nicoll

stupid question, but how are you putting the pics in the posts?

I'm using the "Print Screen" button on the keyboard, then using IRFanview to crop the image. Then I place it on my photbucket album. Yuku
apparently has a partnership with Photobucket, so posting the images is no problem.

I'm screenshotting by using the Prt Sc key, and pasting the image to something like Photoshop or the GIMP.

I then crop out the unnecessary bits and upload it to PhotoBucket.

after tht you use the { IMG } tags to point to the image.

-- James Nicoll

Quote: Foxboy wrote:

How 'bout this?

[Image: Flame.gif]

colors are a bit off, but thats not bad
There is no coincidence, only necessity....
- Clow Reed

Here's a version of Badb that's a cross between her two green and black costumes, and one of her late-game armor. [Image: Picture2.png] [Image: Picture4.png] And Faraday (as well as I could manage) and Baron Emo,
who turned out pretty good. Err, bad. [Image: Picture5.png] [Image: Picture7.png]