Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attention: Bob, and anyone else with Swords
Attention: Bob, and anyone else with Swords
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v333/ ... msword.png

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v333/ ... t=mint.png

Romulus broadsword unlockable after most recent patch, appears to require 1x Enhanced Romulus kill.

I think this would be a wonderful addition to Eva, and would like to remind folks that I am available to do ITF whenever possible 8 )
"No can brain today. Want cheezeburger."
From NGE: Nobody Dies, by Gregg Landsman
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5579457/1/NGE_Nobody_Dies

NEW SWORD UNLOCK I MUST HAVE THIS.

...actually, I must have the Roman armor in general on Bloodwalker. o_o I haven't ITF'd on him yet.

Sadly, my schedule for the forseeable future makes finding the time rather awkward. =P
-- Acyl

I'd be glad to run the IFT on Emet when ever I have the time... Its the 7-8 EBs at a time that I like ^-^

Perhaps We could work this about before/after Dr. Q this weekend?
---

The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."

>Analects: Book V, Chaper XXVI

Oh yeah, I want that. And I have a weekend without family obligations for the first time in weeks...
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

well I hope to blazes I can be on for an ITF saturday evening or sunday - I'm getting my teeth yoinked friday (3 extractions), so I plan on being quite
drugged saturday and sunday

Give me a time and Emerald Blast will be there to provide cool refreshing blue and green auras of happiness.

--sofaspud
--"Listening to your kid is the audio equivalent of a Salvador Dali painting, Spud." --OpMegs

You know.. the shape of it reminds me of He-man Masters of the Universe somewhat [Image: smile.gif]
My wrist and tendons hurt just looking at that.

Great for a fantasy sword.

Cheers,

Shayne

[Image: Nictus_Sword.png]

C'mon. You KNOW you want it. Big Grin
---
"Oh, silver blade, forged in the depths of the beyond. Heed my summons and purge those who stand in my way. Lay
waste."

Grrr. Twice now Evangelia's been on the ITF, and twice now it's collapsed upon getting to Nictus!Romulus. I'm never going to get that sword.
-- Bob
---------

Gimme a poke if you see me about when you're setting one up. Emet's got ITF down pretty good by now.
---

The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."

Bob, what you need is an experienced crew. And I daresay Eva's loyal subjects -- I mean, teammates -- would be MORE THAN HAPPY to put one together for you
to get her that shiny new bit of sharpened metal.

(I've run ITF four times now, and the only one of those that's failed was the non-Legendary one. This group just ROCKS the HOUSE.)

--sofaspud
--"Listening to your kid is the audio equivalent of a Salvador Dali painting, Spud." --OpMegs

I may take you up on that if I can get around Peggy's "we have a three day weekend! We must be busy every minute of it!" compulsion.
-- Bob
---------

*Raises hand* I'm in for the weekend.

[Image: ElectroEagle.jpg]*Hand up* I'm available as well.

Well. Hmm. We're waiting for some furniture to be delivered this afternoon, so I'm certainly around. And taking Peggy to Point Pleasant Beach for
fireworks over the ocean last night seems to have made her a purring and happy kitty over the whole "being busy all weekend" issue. So if it's
possible on such short notice, maybe this afternoon? (I'll check in here by 1 PM Eastern to see what folks say.) If that doesn't work, maybe tomorrow
afternoon, Sunday 6 July? I don't want to run late in either case; I had to bail entirely on the second ITF I was on because it was 2 in the morning and I
was in dire danger of waking up the next morning with keyboard face.
-- Bob
---------

I'm good with that. I'll probably be about most of the day, barring horrible satellite lag ( Vacation place satellite, stable but slow ).
---

Argh. I never got back to check at one. And now I'm booked mostly for the evening. Grrr.

But the furniture looks great. Soft leather couch and chair, dark chocolate with bright brass nailheads. Beautiful, comfortable, and boy do I love the new leather smell!
-- Bob
---------

oh I do

Now you got me imagining Sting singing "I want my ITF" while Dire Straits warms up in the background...

"Now lookit them heroes

That's the way you do it

You fight the Nictus on the ITF..."
-- Bob
---------

Quote:"Now lookit them heroes
That's the way you do it
You fight the Nictus on the ITF..."

"Now that ain't workin',
THAT's the way you do it.
You fight your Romulus Augustus
and his Nictus three."

Tongue
---
"Oh, silver blade, forged in the depths of the beyond. Heed my summons and purge those who stand in my way. Lay
waste."

Now that ain't workin'

That's the way you do it

Lemme tell you, them Heroes ain't dumb

Maybe hit the taunt with your little finger

maybe hit a stun with your thumb

We got to install phalanx controllers

Custom AV deliver-iver-iver-iver-yyyy

We got to move those, lagging healers

we got to move those giant mek men