Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reflections
Reflections
I should note I'm not much of an MMO player. Without a group, the game type just doesn't appeal to me, and level grinding is something I'm usually
allergic too. Ask Uni, if you want, about my time playing Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst and how I was constantly behind the rest of the group because I
couldn't force myself to solo grind. [Image: smile.gif]

Anyway, according to CoH, I've been playing the game for a little over three months.

And tonight, Sylia(aka Silicone Sabre) finally hit level 35, unlocking the Rikti War Zone and Cimerora. This is, I should note, unprecedentedly amazing for me.
By all rights, with the few people I knew in the game ebfore meeting the Legendary, I'd probably be at about level 20 right now. 25 at the absolute
optimistic most. So really, thanks you guys.

Special shout outs go to anyone who's got a Banished Pantheon farm(especially Terr, for THREE STRAIGHT runs in one day around level 30-32), and my long
suffering team of tonight, who were willing to slog through no less than six archvillians in a single night(Mender Lazarus back to back with Manticore). You
guys rock. [Image: happy.gif]
---
"Oh, silver blade, forged in the depths of the beyond. Heed my summons and purge those who stand in my way. Lay
waste."

I'm glad I could help with it. I know I owe Wire and Vyp Emet's heart and soul for allowing me to come along and get Emet up to 32 (And then later 38)
with a minimum of fuss. Good people make good games better, and the level grind is a daunting task no matter how you look at it.
---

The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."

>Analects: Book V, Chaper XXVI

Yeah, I need to give credit to you guys as well, given Alice punched through to 35 on Friday, and hit 38 earlier, after only... 34 days in existence. I
couldn't have done it without you in twice the time, and it wouldn't have been anywhere near as fun.

Thanks guys, you rock.

more people in Cimerora and the RWZ is a blessing in itself..

I'm thinking Lady Grey TF this weekend, no?
"No can brain today. Want cheezeburger."
From NGE: Nobody Dies, by Gregg Landsman
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5579457/1/NGE_Nobody_Dies