Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
8/01/08 Friday Night TF: Lady Grey
8/01/08 Friday Night TF: Lady Grey
We tried to get this Rikti-busting, Hami-smacking one going earlier, but fell short of warm bodies. So, pre-scheduling prevails.

Time suggestions are open for this, as I've the entire day off, myself. Any takers?
---
"Oh, silver blade, forged in the depths of the beyond. Heed my summons and purge those who stand in my way. Lay
waste."

if nothing goes blooey, I should be available starting about 5pm AKST (gmt-9)
"No can brain today. Want cheezeburger."
From NGE: Nobody Dies, by Gregg Landsman
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5579457/1/NGE_Nobody_Dies

Friday night is my saturday morning, the first day of my holidays. I'm in. And it's oddly appropriate to be doing this during a Rikti Invasion week Tongue

Hmm, Sounds intereesting. I may be able to attend. and I may be able to snag another. Thats a lot of "mays" I know, but I have to see if my
Friday Night gaming group is getting together.
In the epic rage of furious thunder
legends create their tales
when the twilight calls and the dark lord falls
our glory will prevail

[Image: strikersetcfinal9_th.jpg]
In the epic rage of furious thunder
legends create their tales
when the twilight calls and the dark lord falls
our glory will prevail

[Image: strikersetcfinal9_th.jpg]

Like Sky, Friday night in the US works out as Saturday morning for me. I can make it, most probably, but I'd need to have at least some idea of start time so I know when to wake up. =D
-- Acyl

I can probably make this, but I will be on the slower satellite connection Friday, so I probably won't be top notch, and depending on if the lag spikes, I
may be next to useless. I'll look to join as it is right now, but I can't say how it'll be Friday.
---

The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."

>Analects: Book V, Chaper XXVI

I'd love to try this TF. If theres space for a noob who will need to be told what to do and where to stand, I'll be available [Image: smile.gif]

I've done this TF a dozen times so far. It's a hoot. [Image: smile.gif]

I'd like to bring ol' Bill along, if there's room and we don't need heals. If needed I can bring Emerald. Just let me know.

Time-wise, I'll be available from about 6pm Pacific onwards.

--sofaspud
--"Listening to your kid is the audio equivalent of a Salvador Dali painting, Spud." --OpMegs

Quote: Acyl wrote:

Like Sky, Friday night in the US works out as Saturday morning for me. I can make it, most probably, but I'd need to have at least some idea of start
time so I know when to wake up. =D

Probably 9:30 EST? I know Australian time conversion, so that amounts to not being....8AM for MD, and fits within Wire's guidelines if my math's not
off. It's also earlier than it sounds for those of us over on the west coast. [Image: smile.gif]
---
"Oh, silver blade, forged in the depths of the beyond. Heed my summons and purge those who stand in my way. Lay
waste."

Well, crud. I've just been informed that an old buddy of mine is coming into town Friday night, visiting from California. So I won't be attending
this one after all. Sorry, folks!

--sofaspud
--"Listening to your kid is the audio equivalent of a Salvador Dali painting, Spud." --OpMegs

I work on Friday until 10pm pacific, and won't be home until about 10:30pm. I'd love to join you guys, but the lovely late shift may prevent me.

Urgh, work pulls an ambush and rearranges me to work on Friday instead of Saturday to cover a sudden shift change.

Anyone have objections to moving this to Saturday instead? Or y'all can just go ahead without me, as I doubt there'll be enough people around as late
as I get off(10PM MST/Midnight EST) on Friday.
---
waste."