Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yet another reason why I'm going to hell... ^^;;
Yet another reason why I'm going to hell... ^^;;
[Image: BurningSensation.jpg]

[Image: screenshot_2008-08-03-01-15-21.jpg]

[Image: screenshot_2008-08-03-01-15-14.jpg]

So yeah, the idea just sort of popped into my head this afternoon and WOULD. NOT. LEAVE.

I modeled her on Blossom of the Powerpuff Girls - specifically the PPG Z version. There's even a reference to them in her bio.

So yeah - yet another addition to my "Going to hell in a handbasket" resume. ^_^

I've got a friend over, and he's curled up in the chair making pained laughs and the occasional 'ow'. Big Success!

Logan..Dood, Satan is going to dedicate a wing of hell just for you *grin* On the upside its and awesome bio and the PPG refrence is 'CHEMICAL X!'

I bow to your goofball mojo.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

The mojo is goofball, goofball is the mojo, and ridiculously comedic is the simple sympathetic magick which shares a name with a genius chimpanzee in high-heel
boots, also called Mojo.
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll

We must, of course, create him, under the name "Jojo's Mojo".
-- Bob
---------

I won't create him on my account, but I will show one possible way he could look. ^_^

[Image: JojosMojo.jpg]

While that does look like Jojo, I'm more reminded of Piccolo from Dragonball for some reason Tongue

*Squints*

Y'know, I think you have a point there.

I would have given him the giant exposed brain, personally. Because, seriously, have you seen the big brain on that chimp?
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."

You people.

YOU. PEOPLE.

STOP IT.

I have enough alts! *whines*

I'm inordinately tempted, now, to roll up another character. One of the Powerpuff Girls. And I'd base it on the reference image over on the Eyrie
site -- namely, the Defenders of Avalon, Summer 2409 image (located here, in the Dave Menard section -- I'd direct-link except that it's a
bit impolite [Image: smile.gif]).

I just may do it. I bought more (!) slots again last night, that's what they're for, right? Right?

*sob*

--sofaspud
--"Listening to your kid is the audio equivalent of a Salvador Dali painting, Spud." --OpMegs

Just out of pure curiosity, what server is this on?
-- Bob
---------

Quote: Sofaspud wrote:

You people.

YOU. PEOPLE.

STOP IT.

I have enough alts! *whines*

I'm inordinately tempted, now, to roll up another character. One of the Powerpuff Girls. And I'd base it on the reference image over on the Eyrie
site -- namely, the Defenders of Avalon, Summer 2409 image (located here, in the Dave Menard section -- I'd direct-link except that it's a
bit impolite [Image: smile.gif]).

I just may do it. I bought more (!) slots again last night, that's what they're for, right? Right?

*sob*

What's horrible is that all your alts are higher than a majority of my "just made it to make it" alts. [Image: laugh.gif]

....admittedly, all my alts have at least one piece of storywork attached to them that may/may not actually get written....
---
"Oh, silver blade, forged in the depths of the beyond. Heed my summons and purge those who stand in my way. Lay
waste."

Not stopping, but instead imagining Professor Plutonium, who'd probably be a rad/rad defender...
-- Bob
---------

Quote: Bob Schroeck wrote:

Not stopping, but instead imagining Professor Plutonium, who'd probably be a rad/rad defender...

A harder challenge might be figuring out how to create the Mayor from PPG as a hero. Tongue

GArbled mess of board tags. Ignore please.
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat

-- James Nicoll

Quote: WengFook wrote:

Quote: Bob Schroeck wrote:

A harder challenge might be figuring out how to create the Mayor from PPG as a hero. Tongue

' I need Someone to open this jar of pickles!'

-- James Nicoll

Is it possible to build an antiTank?
-- Bob
---------

Blappers are kinda AntiTank... They can Grab Aggro via massive damage and then promptly Faceplant.
---

The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."

>Analects: Book V, Chaper XXVI

Quote: Ankhani wrote:

Blappers are kinda AntiTank... They can Grab Aggro via massive damage and then promptly Faceplant.

They become AntiTank the instant they take the presence power pool [Image: smile.gif]