Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tales of the Legendary Issue 3 - Almost done
Tales of the Legendary Issue 3 - Almost done
This particular comic has been taking more time than I thought, both with making the models and actual production. It is already 12+ page, with a few more to
go (Plus a few pin-ups). The worst is finished though, so I hope to have it up before the weekend.

So far the cast includes: Bella, Jackie, Numero Catorce, Gamme, Emerald and Pooky. I have a Beach Baby single panel planned, and perhaps an installment of
Meanwhile in the Rogue Islands.

Speaking of which does anyone has some good screen shots of Hexane and Obsolete?

Shayne

if Obs can be online and meet in the RWZ or Cim, I'd be happy to make some screenies.

yay for issue 3!
"No can brain today. Want cheezeburger."
From NGE: Nobody Dies, by Gregg Landsman
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5579457/1/NGE_Nobody_Dies

I'll get you some screenshots of Hex tonight Rev. You have a preference for costume? Aside from the blue motorcycle jacket/fedora combo I tend to use in
my comics, she's got a trench-coat/sugegasa (akatsuki hat) outfit, and a classicish ninja outfit.

--

One lesson for the movie renter in Japan - if the back of the DVD has

ninjas, it's about ninjas. If the back of the DVD has ninjas and

breasts, it's not really about ninjas. And I want my 90 minutes and 165

yen back. -- Peter Dell'Orto

I'll post some screenshots of Obsolete when I get home, as well. I take it you want the classic Robot Maid Obsolete. =D
-- Acyl

Ok, here's some shots of Hex in her classic outfit

[Image: th_hex_front_no_arms.png] [Image: th_hex_back.png]
[Image: th_hex_front.png]

--

50 Things Hexane has learned since joining the Infamous

#46. While it is possible to make a life size model of a Shivan out of lime green Jello, it is not a good idea to store it in the base infirmary.

Obsolete! Robot maid of the 1950s, where everything was shiny and ATOMIC POWERED! The future is NOW!
[Image: th_obsdesign.jpg] 
(image thumbnailed and linked to full url because I
-- Acyl