Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Character Theme Songs
Character Theme Songs
Past few days the subject has come up a lot in chat... figured it might be handy to have a list. So, here's mine:

(Edit: some entry expansion seems to have occurred...)

Onyx Blast: Pain
(Three Days Grace)

In a case of blatant mind-reading, Ops quite stealthily took hold of the reins and produced this piece with no input from me, which so totally nails the character that I am flabbergasted. I was
stuck about writing their meeting (and her intro-to-heroing). Thanks, Ops!

But as it points out, she's a bitter, bitchy individual whose primary motivation is self-interest. Contrast Rhea-Prime, whose primary motivation is the
desire to help. That stupid bimbo, can't even keep her own head in order, and she gets the gold star? The hell is
up with that?

Purrfect Scrapper: Adrenaline (Gavin Rossdale)

Hyper Kitteh? Srsly. (And the lyrics dovetail nicely with the /Willpower secondary -- "You don't feel the pain", etc.)

Emerald Blast: Listen
to Your Heart (remix, tentative)

This one was really hard to come up with, and I'm still looking for the perfect match. Kudos to Ops for suggesting it -- this is the closest I can find to
expressing via music what's going on in Rhea's head most of the time.

Ruff Enuff: Duck and Run (Three Doors Down)

He was the runt of the litter (so to speak), both before the Council got ahold of him and after he was turned into a War Wolf. He got his ass handed to him
repeatedly by a cute lil kitty cat, fer cryin' out loud (nevermind that
said catgirl proceeded to do the same to the rest of the pack in Striga). He can't enter half the restaurants in the city due to pet laws. Most of the
heroes he meets attack first -- "Aaah, War Wolf, killit!" -- and don't bother to say hi later. He has to put up with his own smell after getting
wet. For that matter, he has to deal with canine senses but human sensibilities -- sewers, anyone? Vahz?

Wolfman just can't get a break.

It's either stubborn or stupid that keeps him from giving up. (Personally, I think of him as a Labrador Retreiver in a War Wolf body. Fairly bright, but
not exactly a genius, and loyal to a fault.)

I haven't really come up with any for the rest of my massive collection of alts yet... as the ideas hit me I'll add 'em. [Image: smile.gif]

--sofaspud
--"Listening to your kid is the audio equivalent of a Salvador Dali painting, Spud." --OpMegs
Songs
Bella Fuego: All Fired Up (Pat Benetar)

Thibor Sawchyk: Werewolves of London (Warren Zevon) - not his choice, foisted upon him - prefers You Took the Words Right Out of My Mouth by Meatloaf.

Jackie Frost: I Touch Myself - The Divinyls ; Everytime it Rains - Ace of Base; Ravel's Bolero, Original Sin - Taylor Dane (George Michael's I Want
your Sex is not on her theme music list - as the line 'sex is best when it is one on one' offends her on several levels)

Simon Bitterbuck: Learning to Fly - Pink Floyd;

Naoko Yoshida: Bye Bye My Crisis (BGC Sountrack)

Lethal Sawchyk: Danger is My Middle Name - Barstool Prophets

Gil MacHeath: The Contender - Royal Crown Review

Lincoln Memorial: Battle Hymn of the Republic (Julia Ward Howe)

Alcatraz: Jailhouse Rock (Elvis Presley)

Littlest Succubus and Goonsquad: The Devil Inside (INXS); Two Heads are Better than One (Power Tool)

Margravine: The Song of the Jellicles (T.S. Eliot, arr. Andrew Lloyd Weber)

--Sam

"What kind of corn soldiers are you?"

• Hexane: Girls just want to have fun (Cyndi Lauper)
  • Albumin: Boulevard of Broken Dreams (Green Day)
  • HE-AT: Kodoku no Angel (Bubble Gum Crisis)
  • Naptha: Vengeance (The Pact) (Blue Öyster Cult)
  • S. Scenicus: Everybody Knows (Leonard Cohen)
  • Third Shadow: Slaughter the World (Ryan Sohmer/Blind Ferret Productions)
  • Acetone: Nemesis (Shriekback) [It's not really upbeat enough for him though, maybe] Young, Dumb and Ugly ('Wierd Al' Yankovic)

Alicia of the Fury: Pat Benatar, Invincible

Kagetsuki Misao: The Sweet, Ballroom Blitz (You expected a Naruto soundtrack piece, didn't you?)

Pyetra: The Smithereens, Behind the Wall of Sleep

Saurvi: Bananarama, Venus

Alouette d'Aubainne: Twisted Sister, We're Not Gonna Take It Anymore

Probably more to come.
(ETA: Added youtube links. Not all taken directly from the list below.)
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.

At risk of butting in unasked, here are the various songs mentioned above which I managed to hunt down on youTube. I do appologise in advance for the videos
in some cases, but I was more interested in having something I can listen to in the background.

It isn't much, but it should save people a few seconds of rumaging around.

Rev Dark

Bella Fuego:

All Fired Up by Pat Benetar

Thibor Sawchyk:

Werewolves of London by Warren Zevon

Right Out of My Mouth by Meatloaf

Jackie Frost:

I Touch Myself by The Divinyls

Everytime it Rains by Ace of Base

Ravel's Bolero

Original Sin by Taylor Dane

I Want your Sex by George Michael

Simon Bitterbuck:

Learning to Fly by Pink Floyd

Naoko Yoshida:

Bye Bye My Crisis from the BGC Soundtrack

Lethal Sawchyk:

Danger is My Middle Name - Barstool Prophets (Couldn't find it)

Gil MacHeath:

The Contender by Royal Crown Review (Couldn't find it)

Evil Midnight Lurker

Lincoln Memorial:

Battle Hymn of the Republic by Julia Ward Howe

Alcatraz:

Jailhouse Rock by Elvis Presley

Littlest Succubus and Goonsquad:

The Devil Inside by INXS

Two Heads are Better than One by Power Tool

Margravine:

The Song of the Jellicles by T.S. Eliot, arr. Andrew Lloyd Weber

Firvulag

Hexane:

Girls just want to have fun by Cyndi Lauper

Albumin:

Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green Day

HE-AT:

Kodoku no Angel from Bubble Gum Crisis (Couldn't find it)

Naptha:

Vengeance (The Pact) by Blue Öyster Cult

S. Scenicus:

Everybody Knows by Leonard Cohen

Third Shadow:

Slaughter the World by Ryan Sohmer/Blind Ferret Productions

Acetone:

Nemesis by Shriekback

Young, Dumb and Ugly by 'Wierd Al' Yankovic

ECSNorway

Alicia of the Fury:

Invincible by Pat Benatar

Kagetsuki Misao:

Ballroom Blitz by The Sweet

Pyetra:

Behind the Wall of Sleep by The Smithereens

Saurvi:

Venus by Bananarama

Alouette d'Aubainne:

We're Not Gonna Take It Anymore by Twisted Sister

Cyberman 8:

Rush - Far Cry

Rush - One Little Victory

(For the speed/prog rock sound and battle music), and

Rob Dougan - Will You Follow Me? (Effectively following his mood as he was reintroduced to the new Paragon City after being in stasis lock
for over 30 years - his awe and wonder at the new city as he sees it again for the first time.)

Lora'Lai:

Electric Light Orchestra - Twilight

Vanessa Mae - Storm

Kara Skye:

Joe Satriani - If
I Could Fly

Stalnoy Volk:
Breaking Benjamin - Blow Me Away

Vigdis Brightblade:
Power Symphony - The way of the sword

Lily the Diamond:

Gone Jackals - Born
Bad

Nightwish - Bye
Bye Beautiful

Mechanon-Prime:

Terminator- Theme Song

Transformers Score - Scorponok

Quote: Merior wrote:

Margravine:

The Song of the Jellicles by T.S. Eliot, arr. Andrew Lloyd Weber
I was actually thinking of this sequence, but the
rest are all good choices. (That may be the best arrangement of the Battle Hymn I've heard yet. [Image: smile.gif] )

--Sam

"If you're so evil -- EAT THIS KITTEN!"

After a lot of YouTube browsing, I've managed to find the perfect theme for Yukiyo.

One of the hundreds of remixes of U.N. Owen was her? - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ES2jslt896w

Lighthearted, but no matter how light they remix that song, it's still just a bit sinister. Particularly if you know the character for which the original
is the theme.
Royal Crown Review
The Contender - go to www.rcr.com and click the VIDEOS menus item for The Contender - is it one of the great boxing songs of
all time.

Danger is my Middle Name (the tile was actually Last of the Big Game Hunters) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8xI4Fo4MBo

Logan, for Cyberman 8, I can't help but think

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXW1iserrno

(apologies for crappy AMV - but it's the right song)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYK1w_NKApw

(live version)
"No can brain today. Want cheezeburger."
From NGE: Nobody Dies, by Gregg Landsman
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5579457/1/NGE_Nobody_Dies

Okay, did a little searching. This obviously isn't everyone in my roster, but it's enough to start with.
Virtue:
Evangelia: Power Symphony, The Way Of The Sword
Alistair:  Davy Jones, Your Personal Penguin
Looney Toons: Bonzo Dog Doo-Dah Band, I'm The Urban Spaceman (alternately, Sudden Death (featuring Worm Quartet), http://www.themadmusicarchive.com/song_ ... ongID=5549)
Beach Baby: First Class, Beach Baby (alternately, Surfaris, Wipeout)
Nameless Terror: Destiny's Child, Say My Name
Tokiha Mai: Arthur Brown, Fire
Mistress Stiletto: Billy Joel, Stiletto
Sailor Null: Rolling Stones, Paint It Black
Argurous Astraph: Starlight Express, AC DC
Range Saber: Tommy Shaw, Girls With Guns
Halo Kitty: Tom Jones, What's New, Pussycat?

Infinity:
Sailor Loon: Genesis, Invisible Touch
Sergeant Pepper: Beatles, Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
Saber Blue 2042: Priss and the Replicants, Konya wa Hurricane
Tsuki no Kage: U2, Mysterious Ways
Justice:
Luna Toons: Marilyn Monroe, My Heart Belongs To Daddy
Negi-kun: Mahou Sensei Negima!,Happy Material
Pinnacle:
IceScream Man: Van Halen, Ice Cream Man
MissionaryMan: Annie Lennox, Missionary Man
Shoeless Joe Jackson: John Fogerty, Centerfield
Protector:
Santa Ana Wind: Survivor, Santa Ana Wind
Shabbes Goy: The Doors, Light My Fire
Rokklobster: B-52s, Rock Lobster
Along Came Jones: Ray Stevens, Along Came Jones
Suzuhi Harumiya: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Bouken Desho Desho
Liberty:
Witchwind: Chad Brock, Lightning Does The Work
Son O'God: They Might Be Giants, Kiss Me, Son of God
(ETA:  added Alistair)
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

Virtue

Terrence knight- (While fighting) Disturbed: Indestructible

(in regards to Lisa and Rhea) http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=IkeuzElAIDA

Jared Stormrage- Let the bodies hit the floor.

For the most part, I needed to do a good bit of thinking to get something suitable for my main characters... but there were a couple of less commonly played ones who just jumped out at me.
Brightsky: Goo Goo Dolls - Long Way Down
Valles: Rush - Something For Nothing
Sachie Hanagawa: AC/DC - Hell's Bells
Themaria Dist: - Stever Miller Band - Abracadabra
Taurvi: - Metallica - Die, Die My Darling
===========

===============================================
"V, did you do something foolish?"
"Yes, and it was glorious."

I guess this is late to the party, but here's the Acyl theme song post!

...which is probably more of a music review column, I suppose, but I listen to a lot of really eclectic stuff, so some of these links need explanation. =D

So!

Space Mage - Genki Rockets - Heavenly Star

The single featured in Lumines 2 and No More Heroes - quite possibly dangerous to anyone with even a little epilepsy. There's some serious flicker going down here. But it is a happy song, so this is okay. There is presumably a story here, regarding a girl from the future on another planet...and suchlike. It doesn't make much sense and the English is very bad. In other words, it's the perfect theme for Space. =)

Syndesis - Astreal - Lover and the Sea

Astreal is an indie band from Singapore. Alternative, electronica, rock, whatever. A friend insisted I had to go with her to see Astreal live. She wouldn't let me say no. Truth be told, they aren't actually that good live. Synth doesn't translate well to stage. On the other hand, Astreal's bassist/vocalist/frontwoman is really really hot...

Glass Lass - Astreal - Snowflake

Alternative vid with much clearer vocals. The first link has better camera work, though. Both are videos from live shows - can't find an online version of the studio cut; I can figure somethin' out if anyone wants it. The album is on iTunes, though, 'Fragments of the Same Dead Star'. Anyway...while "Lover and the Sea" is basically a theme for atmosphere...it screams 'dark super-speedster' to me..."Snowflake" directly inspired me to build an Ice/Ice blaster. Admittedly, the character evolved away from the song, but this is where she came from.

Superball - Andrew Lloyd Webber & Don Black - Starlight Express - Crazy

URL's a Teen Titans AMV - probably the most suitable reference, at least it's in-genre. =P 'Crazy' is a track from the revised Starlight Express musical. If you ain't familiar with it, Starlight Express is a rock musical on roller skates...about racing trains and the almighty power of steam. I saw this as a kid, and it spawned a character concept that's...pretty much Superball's ancestor, in terms of explorin' the notion of a bonkers character in RP. Starlight Express is also why I have a Dark/Fire tank named Steam Engine, though I'm unlikely to play him much unless I can beg a powerlevel. =P
Obsolete - Orgy - Fiction (Dreams In Digital)

I'd call 'em rock. The band calls themselves 'death pop' and insists their name isn't a sexual reference. Go figure. Something I picked up from a cousin who's totally metal. Actual video from the band. This one actually matches theme, since it's supposed to be science fiction. Spooky if you think about it too hard - but then, that's Obsolete, no?

Battery Acid - Tigarah - Girl Fight (Hyphy Remix)

Or this link, for just the MP3. Video's a street-racing thing; this song's been used by the Need for Speed guys. Lyrics and translation here, which also gets you to Tigarah's music in general. Japanese Baile Funk (ie. Brazilian Funk carioca). No, really. It's pretty awesome. You probably don't know Battery Acid as a character; she's one of my new alts, but I suspect she'll hit 50 sooner rather than later. The title of this song, and the fact that Battery Acid is a brute tells you all you need to know about the concept.
-- Acyl

Hmm....

Numero Catorce - "White Train
(Showdown)" by Tito and Tarantula.

The Honest Gentleman - "Money" by Pink Floyd or "Banditos" by The Refreshments (although the Gent would never carry an passport naming him as
Jean-Luc Picard; he prefers to use slightly less obvious names, like "Raymond Palmer," "Victor Sage," or "Carter Hall.")

Baron Bedlam - The Baron doesn't really have a theme song, being the embodiment of pain through noise, although anything in the way of speed metal,
death metal, hardcore thrash, or anything else played at 13 (two higher than 11) that will cause tintinnabulation in the short term and actual pain in the long
term will be his cup of tea. As for incidental music, go with "Symphony of
Destruction" by Megadeth

Purrky Goth - My experience with goth music is limited, so I really don't know. She's not really into rockabilly, so "Stray Cat Strut" by the Stray Cats, despite being subject appropriate, isn't really her
thing. I got nothing. Any ideas?
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."

Hmm....such ones as I've picked thus far:

Sell-sword: Shoot to
Thrill by AC/DC

Principally because the lyrics, played straight instead of a metaphor, are pretty damn apt. The phrase in particular "too many women and too many
pills" sums up Sword's situation rather well, given the female heavy nature of Riot Force and the Legendary both. I can count on two hands the number
of male characters he regularly teams with. As to the pills....aspirin maybe? [Image: laugh.gif] This one I'm not very satisfied with, and the open suggestion box is
always open for new ideas here.

Net Sabre: "Blade Running"
by Oskar

I only actually know the artist for this one. The title was adopted from the above AMV. But the techno beat and such are absolutely perfect for something
Nene'd be playing in her helmet on a mission, in between the various other music. Nene's inherited my eclectic sensibilities in music, for certain.

Inyme W'tin: Crashed by
Daughtry

Admittedly, this is a little premature. Inyme has yet to actually reach 35 and undergo her little terminal motivation failure crisis, but the song itself is
pretty much dead-on applicable for her and Alice otherwise. Presently, very angsty heavy metal, or Evanescence if nothing else is available, fits her pretty
well. Suggestions welcome.

Gauche Sabre: Alive (N' Outta Control) by Papa Roach.

Gauche is a Sabre most people haven't met yet, so this is a little expository. Her fighting style, armor appearance, and personality are patterned off
Nanami Kiryuu from Revolutionary Girl Utena, but without a Touga type to really give her her interesting personality defects, I had to find an alternate
reasoning. Given the tendency of anime/manga/pop culture-inspired Sabres, we thus had three more that were originally with her, being Nanami's trio of
followers from the series. You'll note I have only one Sabre, not four alts. That's because the latter three were killed during the escape(as far as
Nanami knows) getting her out. Gauche is thus very bitter and grief-stricken, but hides it behind a very, very bitchy stuck up mask. Alive N'Outta Control
sums up her mask fairly well. For her inner perspective, perhaps Devils Never Cry would be more applicable, especially if you follow the latter parts of the lyrics. (Disclaimer: Both songs came to my attention while surfing Black
Lagoon AMVs. The contained content is very bloody, as a result.)

Demolition Sabre: Harder, Bester, Faster, Stronger by Daft Punk

Demo's really laid back, but her theme's her "on the job" view. Which really sums up the grind I've seen most tanks take to continually
improve their status as invulnerable bulwarks that can take damage that could KO the squishies in one or two hits.

Psycho Scimitar: Pet by A Perfect
Circle

Psycho's a Mind/Electric Dominator, and her personality is essentially "Nene, minus a conscience, plus mind control powers". While Runaway Robot,
one of Matrix's alts, is her principal "toy" that she enjoys utilizing as someone to hide behind, this song pretty much sums up her view on
anyone she could get her hooks into. She's easily the scariest of my villians to me, because while Largo's evil, Psycho's nom de guerre is far, far
too apt. Largo rarely engages in the kind of "fun" that Psycho does when she's bored.

Maximillian Largo: Largo from the Red Eyes Soundtrack, The Strongest Boomer from the same (couldn't find either on
YouTube), and When You're Evil by Voltaire

Largo's played as a very self-aware
Magnificent Bastard, for me, but that
isn't to say he doesn't take pleasure in his work. Admittedly, he'd probably alter the standard Conan quote a good deal to fit his more Chessmaster approach, but for a guy with a serious god complex, he's very in touch with "lesser
pleasures". This entry was sponsored by All The Tropes.

Edge Sabre: Zettai Unmei
Mokushiroku/Absolute Destiny Apocalypse (movie version) and Rinbu Revolution (movie version), both from the Utena movie

This should be a no-brainer for anyone who knew Edge's "secret identity", but the song choice may seem odd. While I find the *plot* of the Utena
movie utterly incomprehensible(Shiori is the primary villain at the end...but she's a possessed race car...and Utena is a car as well...being driven by
Anthy...WHAT?) the musical remixes of the themes from the series were VERY good(as was the art design. The duelist uniforms alone...). These are the movie
editions of the opening theme and perhaps the most famous "walking up to the Dueling Platform" theme(and there was competition. It's been remixed
freaking eight or nine times!) And for those of you that've read this far and like the Utena music...a bonus: ***

Thrust SSC: Danger Zone by
Kenny Loggins

Really, this was a simple one to pick out for me. Especially since it was playing the entire time of the last two BP world runs that got Thrust her super speed
at level 14 last night. And the race with Cyberman afterwards. Which will be written. Because it's IN MY HEAD. Incidentally, until yesterday, I didn't
know there was an underwater tunnel in Talos. The more you know...

BU-55C: Mainframe
Tampering from the Transformers 2007 movie soundtrack

Purely instrumental, very ominous, and very "looming danger". All things that BU-55C sums up. He doesn't talk much.

Dosvydanya: Russian National Anthem (Rock Version) from Ace Combat 6

"Isn't this somewhat disrespectful?"

"See nothink wrong with bringing patriotism for Motherland into modern era, nyet?"

Sephira Ross: Chateau from the
Matrix Reloaded soundtrack

Despite the fact that Sephie is still very much intended as a Sephiroth and bishounen in general parody(she's just a fit young Jewish girl with a taste for
black and trenchcoats. Is that SO wrong?), Stormgear and I realized all she needs is a pair of shades and her MA/WP build is perfectly suited for showing up in
the Matrix.

Twilit Blade: Complicated
by Bon Jovi

Lynna's backstory is probably the second most complicated of my original characters(the gold medal going to Inyme), and this particular song fits her in
tempo, lyrics, and everything. The *title* is even perfect.

The sad thing is....that's not ALL my alts yet. [Image: laugh.gif]
---
"Oh, silver blade, forged in the depths of the beyond. Heed my summons and purge those who stand in my way. Lay
waste."

Here's the ones I've been able to come up with, though given how often I forget the names of my own characters, I've probably missed some... (And I
had an idea for Eri Silverwing, but I forgot what it was.)

No video links for now, though there'll be lyrics links for a couple...

? (I haven't actually made this character yet. The girl with the lobotomized serial killer in her head.)

EXEC_CHRONICLE_KEY, Ar tonelico

What can I say, it's a good song for someone acting as a seal/container to a dangerous power. In this case, it's one that there's little risk of
waking up, but I had to come up with some excuse to use Ar tonelico music.

Alexis Morgan

EXEC_PAJA/.#Misya Extracting, Ar tonelico (Translation is further down the
page.)

Okay, so I wasn't satisfied at just one Ar tonelico song. Alexis has a pretty big "remove evil things from existence" aspect to her. Plus, I just
love this song. (Trivia: In the precursor RP, this character had either the opening or ending from Martian Succesor Nadesico for a theme. I can't remember
which one though.)

Mirami

"Lovergirl", Teena Marie

I considered "Born To Fall In Love", but she'd probably kill me. (It doesn't quite fit someone who's not a 'side relationship'.)
Parts of "Still Alive" fit, but others don't, and Mirami's a much nicer person anyway. So, this instead. Mirami objects to the "one and
only lover" part for several reasons (shades of Jackie?), but aside from that it fits startlingly well.

Morganite (From "And Justice, For Real")

???

Unfortunately, while this is a song I'd recognize immediately, I can't determine the name. All I'm certain of is that the phrase "feel so good
inside" (or possibly "feels") is repeated frequently. Chosen primarily because one of her defining characteristics is just how good it feels
being what she is now.

Amanda Winter

"Amphetamine", Everclear (Explicit lyrics warning? Maybe, I don't know.)

There's a good Excel Saga AMV using this song, which is how I ran into it. Mostly assigned based on the "perfect" line, because that one line
fits her really well. Amanda's really a basically good, decent, *sane* person. She just happens to take everything a certain person told her as absolute
truth (when it was in fact delusional ravings), and as such has ended up taking strange routes. (Also because a lot of her story revolves around drugs.)

Kano the Lance

"Peace and Love Incorporated", Information Society. (A lot of places seem to have oddly truncated lyrics for this song. I think a> is complete though.)

The song from the Utena "slap video". Somehow, it feels appropriate for the sort of mercenary/double agent thing she's got going. At least, the
name does.

Anire Goldenfeather

"Demolition Man", Def Leppard (*Not* the one by Sting.)

I'm not sure why, it just feels right. (Well, in terms of the name it sort of makes sense, since her day to day life is often driven by the desire to hit
people, albeit not necessarily out of any real hostility.)

Shia Arisa Plenilune

?

It'd be too obvious to use something from Ar tonelico for a character actually inspired by it. I'll have to think about this.

-Morgan.

"There's a difference between being a one-man army and being one man in an army."

So far:
Ankhani: Bring Me To Life - Evanescence
Erin of Shadow: Symphonie Nr. 6 im f-Major - Ludwig Von Beethoven
Braende: Orange Sky Alexis Murdoch
---

The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."

>Analects: Book V, Chaper XXVI

Neat idea!

Most of my characters I don't play often enough for them to have a theme song, but for those that I do:

Obsidian Heart: City, by Sara
Bareilles

Ryouko: Shooting Star, by Adrianne (iTunes link, couldn't
find it on YouTube)

Edit: Added a couple of other alts that I don't play that often but sort of like...

Jumping Cholla: Homecoming (Walter's Song), by Vienna Teng

Street Fighting Man: Just what
you think.

Genau'Goeg - Let The Bodies Hit The Floor by Drowning Pool / Tubthumping by Chumbawumba

Cinnamon Nurse - Firestarter by Prodigy

Either of my self-inserts (Raven A. or Raven Willow) - 1,000,000 or Demon Seed by Nine Inch Nails

Lady Nogitsune - Urami Bushi
Wide Receiver - Freddy the Freshman, Monday Night Football, or Are You Ready for Some Football?
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll

There ought to be a parody of "Are you ready for some Football", entitled "Are you ready for some foosball?".

Just so it can be Superball's theme.
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.

I wouldn't be surprised if wierd al did a song like that
-Terry
-----
"so listen up boy, or pornography starring your mother will be the second worst thing to happen to you today"
TF2: Spy