Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free costume changes, wherefore art thou?
Free costume changes, wherefore art thou?
Anyone besides me noticing since I13 that your free costume changes just don't seem to be working? I could be doing something wrong, but if so I don't
know what. I have several free costume changes remaining (vet rewards) on Scraps; I click ze button to claim them, then go to a tailor.

Instead of a happy fun Fee Waived!, it gives me a bill. I've tried it at the tailor in the D, and at the Founders Falls Icon. Same deal.

Anyone got any clues?

--sofaspud
--"Listening to your kid is the audio equivalent of a Salvador Dali painting, Spud." --OpMegs

no clue, haven't paid any attention to costume tokens since I got my first 50. Need a mil?
"No can brain today. Want cheezeburger."
From NGE: Nobody Dies, by Gregg Landsman
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5579457/1/NGE_Nobody_Dies

Nah, I've got cash to burn, it's just a case of "I want my freebie, dammit!"

I mean, what've I been hanging on to them for if not to use them? *grumblegrumblegripe*

Edit to add: Google is my friend, I should learn to use it more often. It's a bug.

--sofaspud
--"Listening to your kid is the audio equivalent of a Salvador Dali painting, Spud." --OpMegs

Flame is currently sitting at 55 unused free costume changes... and I think I've got another vet reward I haven't claimed on her... Wink
There is no coincidence, only necessity....
- Clow Reed