Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RL: It's a White Christmas!
RL: It's a White Christmas!
For the third time in as many days I've just finished shoveling out a canyon through which (I hope) my car will fit, so that I may hit the road tonight.
The car hasn't left the driveway in a week.

I figured, what the hell, it's Christmas, right? If you aren't having a white one and want it, print this out and stick it over your window. Smile

[Image: th_IMAGE_00006.jpg]

(That white lump with the line of blue tarp peeking out underneath is my boat. The other white lump is my car. O_o. This is facing just west of due south
from my front porch.)

--sofaspud
--"Listening to your kid is the audio equivalent of a Salvador Dali painting, Spud." --OpMegs

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

We've had this view since September Big Grin

No sympathy from the Alaskans - sorry. At least WE get to have studded snow tires.

Still, best of luck, and remember - driving on snow is more akin to skiing your car than actually driving it.

*envies, as it's gray and rainy out*
===========

===============================================
"V, did you do something foolish?"
"Yes, and it was glorious."

*Whistles* Now that's impressive.

Quote: alaskanime wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

We've had this view since September Big Grin

No sympathy from the Alaskans - sorry. At least WE get to have studded snow tires.

Still, best of luck, and remember - driving on snow is more akin to skiing your car than actually driving it.

Ayup, no sympathy. Is that a dart board?

HAPPY HOLIDAYS! despite your inadequate snow for the frozen tundra bunnies.

That is indeed a dart board. Good eyes!

And I wasn't looking for sympathy, so nyaaah. The year I moved up here we had six-foot snowpack, with drifts reaching 15. This is annoying, but
that's all. Smile

--sofaspud
--"Listening to your kid is the audio equivalent of a Salvador Dali painting, Spud." --OpMegs

we have less snow this winter, but it's a bit colder.

the roads are.. interesting.

-WG, just got back from shopping
"No can brain today. Want cheezeburger."
From NGE: Nobody Dies, by Gregg Landsman
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5579457/1/NGE_Nobody_Dies

Quote: Sofaspud wrote:

That is indeed a dart board. Good eyes!

And I wasn't looking for sympathy, so nyaaah. The year I moved up here we had six-foot snowpack, with drifts reaching 15. This is annoying, but
that's all. Smile
It was either that or one of them Dutch barn sigil thingies. I just have a habit of checking the background of pictures for- well, stalkable
details. Suffice it to say this would
never happen to me.