Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Riot's Full
Riot's Full
I considered making a joke in the thread title, but frankly my brain's fried right now.
As the title indicates, Riot 6.1 is - at the time of writing - full. Unable to invite. Packed solid. I had to remove one of my own characters to invite one of Dren's.
Right, so what to do? Well, as we had to do for the Legendary, I suggest folks exercise some self-control. If there's a lowbie character you're not actively playing...think about taking 'em out. Currently I've got two in Riot 6.1, that's it. I don't begrudge people who have a higher footprint. Certainly not - I love my alts too. But if you're not really playing them, it's probably a good idea to free up space for other people.
Then there's also the possibility of branching to other SGs. Ran and Baseload have founded the Virtue League, a four-colour Avengers and Justice League style group. My two cape-and-tights characters have moved there. I'd like to propose also thinking about forming a separate SG for the Sabres. DarkSeraphim suggested possibly the Fusionettes as well, but I'm hesitant to really back too much branching for fear of overstretch.
Thoughts, suggestions?
-- Acyl

the nette one was a joke, but i have atleast 3 toons that could be moved, anyone know who i bug to join the PPD?

Freaking hell, people. Riot hasn't existed for more than a year yet and you've already filled it? :lol:

I'll be looking into my own alt lists, actually. I know a few that were essentially invited to Riot because that was the SG who had inviters on board at
the time I made them.

I'm hesitant to split off the Sabres immediately, mostly because they've been rather identified WITH Riot to a good degree since the beginning.

On the Fusionette front, there's still that awful pun of a name "The Fusion Corps" available if someone wants to end up running that thing. :lol:

Also, as always, we still have the Legendary Beta team, though I might consider actually acquiring the name "Riot Force 6.1" since Riot's name
is...ah...somewhat less than it might've been initially meant to be. :lol:
---
"Oh, silver blade, forged in the depths of the beyond. Heed my summons and purge those who stand in my way. Lay
waste."

Riot 6.2! =D
-- Acyl

The Sabres are a big part of Riot... Tomorrow night though, I may go through and remove some characters that haven't shown up for this side of forever.

Oh, well, I guess this means I won't get a chance to create Workingwithoutanette.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

Okay... Going by 100 days since last logging on and under level 40

Purrfect Tease

Frozen Grasp

Prime Sabre

Madame Force

Special Delivery

Enherizest

Psyche Saber

iLizard

Mohl

Radio Static

Frostbyte Sabre

Earthbinder

Mistress Nova

Gypse

A Rose in the Grey (Actually 97 days, but close enough for this.)

StormyWeather

Dragons Curse

Elektra-Cute

Everyone on this list has two days to speak up here if you want to keep the character in Riot, then I boot. There are several 100+ day members over level 40,
but they all brought in a decent amount of inf and thus will be spared. For now.. Smile

Also, everyone under level 30 or so that has gotten no prestige? Come on, you're getting 100% inf at those levels, pitch in! Smile

In addition to this other stuff, we now have a second Riot up and running! Riot Force 6.1. Same group, second property. I'll sort out the permissions
tomorrow night, but it shouldn't be a big deal.

Yeah, a reorg might be good.

I agree with keeping the Sabres with Riot. However some of the other memes might be better "spinning off" as it were. The Purrfects, for example.

Baseload and I do have "The Virtue League" for Four-color style heroes, but I suspect more of those would be in "The Legendary" than Riot.
We also have "Henshin Force" for transforming characters, magical girls and the like. It's currently home to 3-4 different memes. The Paraforce
Rangers, the Bishojo Uchu Sailor Senshi, Bob's Kamen Rider, and Matt's Kaiju characters.

If the 'nettes need to be spun off, I have no issues running that. Just as long as we get a Coalition going ASAP - early bases suck.

Well, I beleive the only toon I have in riot was my Sabre. So if a new group is formed, I'm game there. and yes, we'll take any 4-color heroes looking
for a new home.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but the Mai HiME themed toons were in the Legendary right?

Frostbyte Sabre and Dragon's Curse can be axed immediately -- they belong to Duckly, who was attacked by GF aggro and dragged back to WoW.

I personally think splitting the Sabres off could make for a good standalone, but coalitioned, SG.

I'm unsure about the 'nettes, though.

Edit: Earthbinder's in that list?! The hell? I was just on her less than two weeks ago. O_o

Well, anyway, feel free to axe her too -- it'll give me the excuse I need to build the Binder HQ myself anyway.

--sofaspud
--"Listening to your kid is the audio equivalent of a Salvador Dali painting, Spud." --OpMegs

I'm reluctant to split off the Sabres, if only because that'll both gut Riot, but take out a huge chunk of Riots RP story Smile

... You can take the Fusionnettes though.

I'm reluctant to split off the Sabres, if only because that'll both gut Riot, but take out a huge chunk of Riots RP story Smile

... You can take the Fusionnettes though.

Right....I'll get Fusioner to 10 tomorrow and get him to start a "Nette" SG.

Patti will stay in Virtue League, as it makes more sense for her to be there from a character standpoint, and she's also their primary source of Prestige
ATM. I'll move Transfusionette as as soon as I get members.

I only have 2 in Riot...

Shell Sabre who is quiet at the moment as I'm in the middle of rewriting her intro story and a couple of other stories ... but the new AE system is giving
me a kick along... (imagine the hacks you could pull off if you could crack that system. @.@)

and...

Angelita Valentina (ducks for cover) she got put in Riot because that where she go dumped when I asked for a SG invite.

Shell will follow the Sabres, but it would be nice if both toons stayed in the same place. Thought if AV got shunted to the Legendary or something...

The reason I've been quiet lately is due to a) health, b) dental (never get a split tooth - those things are *painful*) c) Open Beta - writing an arc that
should challenge even the likes of Terrence to reach for an inspiration or two. d) Lack of time it-iss...dang it there is only 24 hours in the day, where do we
go to petition for 26?

Shader.