Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
possiblity of a STF

Well, my online access may be limited as it seems I've picked up a relatively nasty bugger of a virus. Possibly.

I'll be trying to roll the system back to take care of it first before just wiping the driving and starting fresh. Fortunately this gives me an excuse to
finally instal W7 as I've been meaning to for a while now. But this does mean my online presence may be muted for a bit while I try and find the time to
fix Washu. not sure if this'll cut into STF time though but it seems you have plenty of interest.

it might be a good idea to use some sort of chat program for the TF, that way we don't have to relly on my slow typo riddled typing. At least half the people that are going on it have Skype, which is pretty easy to use.
Edit: it looks like the date for this is gona be pushed back, might try some weekend mid to late feb

Late April?

I'll have to look into Skype but I'll also check on a vent server we might be able to borrow, set up, whatever.

Skype's a much more universal VoIP program, and can call landline telephones as well, I believe. (Dunno about cells)

Voice Communication though, whatever the sort, can be helpful (Your hands have better things to do) but not strictly necessary. I've gotten pretty good about describing what to do for the STFs
---

The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."

>Analects: Book V, Chaper XXVI

Either way I'm not willing to let this idea die if I can help it. Come April I should be around long enough to rally the troops even if I have to steal them from another channel.

When we have the people and I have the time I'm always up for a go with Emet...
---

The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."

>Analects: Book V, Chaper XXVI

*blows dust off the thread* man.... i' gona ghave to look around to see if i still have the list of toons i wted on it >.>

*pokes his nose in* Might could try tomorrow?
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll

okay, cus it seasm that people enjoy pimping this, i'll give ya a link the the chat program i'll be useing during the TF
http://www.skype.com/
and if ya get it, feel free to bug me anytime about TF details before we run this.
now i really need to get back to makeing that list Tongue