Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spoils of War
Spoils of War
In the wake of a simply fantastic run of the Maria Jenkins Task Force this afternoon/evening (by my clock), Evangelia took a turn in the Tyrant's throne:
[Image: 5173275387_7ce50736d8.jpg]
After trying out the throne, Evangelia took a liking to it, and idly mused that it was a pity that the team couldn't take it back to Primal Earth as a souvenir.  "I know just where to put it in the Legendary base -- behind my desk."
The other members of the team could not allow that wish to go ungranted, so they set to work freeing the throne from the Tyrant's evil grasp, with a fine selection of both manual and power tools:
[Image: 5173275415_6813d69f26.jpg]
[Image: 5173275429_b606542467.jpg]
It has been declared -- and not by me -- that the throne now resides in the Legendary base, and I will not dispute it. 
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

Reminds me of being in one mission with a sort of waterfall thing and declaring "This will be my new shower!"

Only without it being something that one could actually haul away. '.'

-Morgan.

Well I tried my best, but couldn't make an exact replica of Tyrants throne.
But I did make A throne! What do you think?
[Image: Eva_throne-01.jpg]
[Image: Eva_throne-02.jpg]

Logan, your creativity with the base editor continues to astound me. I can barely put a bookcase in a room, and you do stuff like this so easily...

This will be our visual place-holder for the "real" throne.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

Thanks Bob! ^_^

As an added bonus, consider that you couldn't actually make your character SIT properly behind the old desk, whereas now you can. And with Eva having 3 "guest" chairs on the other side of the table, it's now a proper meeting space for the "Big 4" Leaders of the Legendary. The chairs were already there, I didn't realize just how serendipitous it was until I had completed the throne and sat Lora down for the above screenshots! =)

Good thing Dojo ninjas always come prepared, just have to have the right tools for the job ... *Xian using the jackhammer* ... no, do not ask me why he brought jackhammers =P
Was a fun time all around, thanks to all those that helped Xian complete the Jenkins arc.   Fight with honor
"There are no problems that cannot be solved with cannons."
-Chief Engineer Boris Kraus of Nuln

Zilem Kain Wrote:Good thing Dojo ninjas always come prepared, just have to have the right tools for the job ... *Xian using the jackhammer* ... no, do not ask me why he brought jackhammers =P
Was a fun time all around, thanks to all those that helped Xian complete the Jenkins arc.   Fight with honor
He has the jackhammers for those rare assassination jobs on Pumicites, of course. Smile

Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."