Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New info from Paragon Studios

I saw DCUO while visitng MD last nigth, and just.... wow

i have never been put off a game so damn quickly before.

the charecter generator is crippilingly bad, only 3 preset body sizes per gender, which from what i saw of female equaled, midget with big rack, normal with big rack and something that makes a chines olympic swimmer look femenin.... with a big rack. and your toons head stays the same size regardless of build, so the big body looks even creepyer.
so yeah, if CoX gose down.... DCUO will not be my new crack... might go back to Warrhammer.... that was fun Tongue
Edit: yoinked form the CoX facebook page, if we stay on CoX for the next few months...

Quote:Seven years of super rewards for City of Heroes! All City of Heroes® players who maintain an active, uninterrupted account for the time period beginning Feb. 1, 2011 (12:01 a.m. EST / 5:01 a.m. GMT) and ending Apr. 18, 2011 (11:59 p.m. EST / 4:59 a.m. GMT) will receive a set of special rewards including a brand new badge, a chest emblem, an emote & the Vanguard pack, which you can check out in the video below!
  well, looks like i don't need as many Vangaurd Merits as i though now.... Tongue
http://www.cityofheroes.com/news/news_a ... wards.html
look at the Rouge toon, thats cheetah spots... with a tank top on top, wheter thats a top option or a top with skins, i don't know... but damn that looks impresive.