Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Little Freedom from SDCC
A Little Freedom from SDCC
http://www.youtube.com/wa...mE0&feature=youtu.be
8:03....Hoverboard!

Something AO has had since 2006/2007. Tongue

Yes, but I don't play that. I can has hoverboard! Does it work on water? Smile

I be buying that as soon as I can get my grubby fingers on it...and lets hope the dev's coded it so it will work over water. ..Also they need to make super speed work over water.

Matrix Dragon Wrote:Yes, but I don't play that. I can has hoverboard! Does it work on water? Smile
Only if you have POWWA!

There are little glowing things on the side. It may have POWWA... I can't tell for sure, given Machinima couldn't be bothered with a decent resolution.

Update: According to Noble Savage on the CoH forums, it's called a rocket board, and can actually fly.

All I can say is Whoo! Do Want Rocket Board.

Can we haz I21 nao?

Apparently the CoT is getting an "upgrade" ... too bad it feels wretched.

http://boards.cityofheroes.com/showthread.php?t=266913

Great outfit... just not for the Thorns.
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll

... so after mugging WoW for the acension armor, we're now stealing more stuff for the mobs? o.O

Matrix Dragon Wrote:Yes, but I don't play that. I can has hoverboard! Does it work on water? Smile
Yes, but Base does, so I'm wondering why he's freaking out so much.

Ransan Wrote:
Yes, but Base does, so I'm wondering why he's freaking out so much.
Cuz it's Fuel for his Altitis? Tongue

Because having rocketboards in CoH is still awesome, regardless of some other game?

Because in AO I have hover boards and in CoH I'll have freakin flying Rocket Boards!

And I've wanted vehicle travel powers in CoH for a long time...So

Tongue

Quote:And I've wanted vehicle travel powers in CoH for a long time
Seconded. But I'm still looking forward to the day that we can buy a car or cycle chassis, and then run it through the vehicle equivalent of the tailor shop.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

Oh, hey, look at that. An additional 12 slots for VIP players per server.

Pardon me while I go start charting out all those "if only we had more slots" ideas from ages ago.
---
"Oh, silver blade, forged in the depths of the beyond. Heed my summons and purge those who stand in my way. Lay
waste."

48 charecter slots per server, 10 costume slots and up to 30 enhancment slots and one free server transfer a month...

*falls over giggling like a loon*

This post has been Redacted for Wrongness.

Gotta get back on -- been too busy the last few nights, and of course I get sideswiped by the new stuff as it speeds past me...
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

Bob Schroeck Wrote:Gotta get back on -- been too busy the last few nights, and of course I get sideswiped by the new stuff as it speeds past me...
Yeah. Don't mind me, broken down over her on the shoulder. Smile
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."