Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So, the Kahn today...
So, the Kahn today...
It's been a while since I took on old Reichy... Has it become normal for him to go down  in less then a minute?

And speaking of AVs going down disturbingly fast, the BAF Uni and I did afterwards had Siege at 50% health before Nightstar had even gotten up off the ground O_o

nope. its an effect of stuff thats balanced for incarnates bending the difficulty levels of the previous materials
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children

The Incarnate power is so great.... we accidently kill at least one Fuzzy on ITFs Tongue

Well, on that Reichs we had a Rad, Sonic, *and* a Cold. Rads alone tend to kill AVs with actual regen. Given Reichs doesn't have *any*...
---
"Oh, silver blade, forged in the depths of the beyond. Heed my summons and purge those who stand in my way. Lay
waste."

I take it as an example of how fickle the Well of the Furies is now that it's awake. Reichs drew its attention for a moment, and now it's ignoring him completely :lol

On another note, Ifrit hit 50 in that fight (On DeVore, as opposed to Crey, which would have been perfect), and I used an unlock from Alice rather then do the Ramiel arc. In universe, they basically hit Reichsman so damn hard, she became an Incarnate out of sheer awesome. :lol

*sigh* Soooooo need to upgrade this POOPER. That final fight Shorty threw one Hurl due to the epileptic siezure my cpu suffered when all the lights and sounds from all those incarnate powers went off at once
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children

The sad thing is that Reichs didn't hurt Rhea at all -- but DeVore melted her poor little mind.

--sofaspud
--"Listening to your kid is the audio equivalent of a Salvador Dali painting, Spud." --OpMegs

I should work on leveling up the Corruptor version of Sil. But it's just so *tempting* to do a few more TF's with Sunspot. Two more and I'll unlock the Incarnate armor aura effect for the belt, and then it's just the helmet left. Smile Choices...
---
Those who fear the darkness have never seen what the light can do.