Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VIP Headstart begins 9/13

I got the Doorbuster badge on Virtue, actually. So I'm not sure what the deal is there.

Going to try to get online tonight....
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.

Noticed that just about every window has a "paragon market" button on it. They're really pushing the real-money thing in subtle but persistent ways. So far, it's the only thing I don't like, so I ignore it.
Beam rifles is fun. So is the hoverboard, although I'd like to be able to change the color scheme. Smile
---
Those who fear the darkness have never seen what the light can do.

Door buster is a badge reward for EVERYONE who is currently logging in - ie all VIP Head Starts. You should get it rewarded the first time you log in between the 13th and whenever the proper Freedom launch is. (i.e. when they start allowing the Froobs and Freems in.)

Right then, already having the door buster badge, there's no particular reason for me to make a character in Exalted.

I might remake He Who Brings Peace there but beyond that, I'll mostly stick to Virtue, unless the influx of new players gets annoying.

...Does anyone have a clue when the 'Free' portion of Freedom is starting?

DRAG0NFLIGHT Wrote:Beam rifles is fun. So is the hoverboard, although I'd like to be able to change the color scheme. Smile
so,  how many paragon points are Beam Rifle? 
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children

right now, 640
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll

I really should get that while it's cheap(er). But I'm still trying to figure out what I already have and don't have to pay for. Far as I understand, the shop's supposed to filter out what I already have, but I know it's showing me stuff that it shouldn't.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

/mypurchases will give you an ingame list. It's slightly awkward to use however.

Near as I can tell... if you can select it, you've purchased it.  If it has the shopping cart icon next to it, you haven't.
This obviously doesn't apply for temp powers like Rocket Board or whatever, but for powersets and costume bits it's saving me tons of headache.

--sofaspud
--"Listening to your kid is the audio equivalent of a Salvador Dali painting, Spud." --OpMegs

Thanks, I'll check both of those out next time I get on -- which should be within the half hour.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

Still getting 'cannot connect to the login server' errors. Sigh.
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.

And now I get "server is not available for public login". On every server. Sigh.
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.

Was fixed as of 2 pm EDT
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll